AP and QOL oxymoron

All these people complain about how long it's going to take to cash in 500k AP etc etc... lol this is so funny, these are the people who would literally spend 12 hours a day playing tournaments on the weekend, but then they complain it's going to take 2 hours of tapping to cash in these points.
Does this make any sense to anyone else out there? Or are these people just plain______.

Replies

• Options
    Where do you get 12hrs of tourney time from 500k AP. You can burn that in an hour, at least I could.
  • Options
    Have you not read the threads were people literally said they spent all weekend playing these things?
  • Options
    Mike1980 wrote: »
    Have you not read the threads were people literally said they spent all weekend playing these things?

When you reach a higher level you don't burn that many ally points using a deep roster and you don't play 12 hours. However, I'm sure it was a greater investment for the very top (still not close to 12 hours). I targeted the top 100 and usually spent about 100-125k ally points and played 1.5 - 2.5 hours.
  • Options
    I guess I was on a bunch of mushrooms and just imagined reading how much time people said they spent on tournaments...my bad
  • Options
    People say a lot of stuff on this forum. Take it with a grain of salt.