Allies are...

BillyBeans
440 posts Member
edited January 2016
I have no effing clue how allies work. I have 35 allies, all level 55+ other than 3 (who are buddies that started after I told them how great this game was)

It seems like I only get my good allies in challenges, etc. when I try to use them in missions...they are never even an option...

Any idea why?

Replies

• Options
    Have you tried missions first? I'm curious if once you use an ally if they are on cool down. I don't get it either. Mission time I get 30 chewie but for challenges I get Sid Ben and Maul lol.

• Options
    Have you tried missions first? I'm curious if once you use an ally if they are on cool down. I don't get it either. Mission time I get 30 chewie but for challenges I get Sid Ben and Maul lol.

Yep, I have tried missions first thing in the morning, etc. Always the same story. I have to refresh 10+ times to get a decent ally.

I usually use crap allies for challenges just so I don't waste good ones if I feel like actually playing some missions that day instead of just mindlessly simming for gear/shards...
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    When I got to 67 I was in a hurry to finish dark stage 7 but it took me forever because none of my allies would show up I thought about posting a bug. There were plenty of allies for Light missions and 6 Phasma for Cantina but 0 for Dark I had to use randoms and almost all those were 2* and blue gear.
  • Options
    Randall wrote: »
    When I got to 67 I was in a hurry to finish dark stage 7 but it took me forever because none of my allies would show up I thought about posting a bug. There were plenty of allies for Light missions and 6 Phasma for Cantina but 0 for Dark I had to use randoms and almost all those were 2* and blue gear.

That sucks...so, basically allies give us some cannon fodder during missions. Use Talia for 1 good heal...then let her die...
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    For me only on Dark Side missions.

Right now 2 of my allies will let me borrow a DS toon. My other options are (I am level 67 this is for stage 7 hard missions)...
    2* blue gear FOO
    3* green gear Tusken Raider
    3* white gear Nightsister Acolyte
    3* green gear Mob Enforcer
    2* green gear Poggle the lesser
    3* green gear Cad Bane
    2* blue gear Tusken Raider
    2* blue gear FOTP
    4* Purple gear Vader (lvl 62 seems to be a real persons)
    6* purple gear Boba Fett (lvl 61 I used this for some DS missions I was refering to, it was the one gem out of the list)
    3* blue gear IG-100
    2* blue gear General Veers
    3* blue gear general veers (400 more power than the 2*!)

LS has 6 ally heroes I can borrow and then 2 4+* with purple gear and the rest are junk

Cantina has 6 ally heroes I can borrow 5 Phasma 1 Chewie and then 4 good heroes and rest are junk.

Just seems DS ally choices are terrible... I think Phasma is bugged and cant show up as DS ally, I dont remember seeing her there in weeks anyone confirm?
  • The_Oklahoma_Kid
    930 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    That list is garbage, most of my allies are 7⭐ and my level 66 at moment. Try removing 5 and you will get to request your opponents on arena see if you get some better allies.

I see Phasma when I'm not using her.