3 posts Member
edited February 2017
A
Post edited by mkeppy1 on

Replies

• Options
    Yep that's us mate
  • Options
    Oh looks like u have already joined one, oh well if they're no good u can join us we just need 4 more, we had a clean out of non playing members, I added u as an ally anyway I'm Big Evil if ya looking
  • Options
    No haven't found one yet. Just waiting 20 minutes to get last raid prize and then leaving that guild
  • Options
    Lol well I hope ya join us mate we need more like us and keen for the heroic tank raid. We r pretty chill and all are daily players and about 90% are lvl85
  • Options
    Hey we have 10 guilds in our group. The HAAT guild is full ATM but we have openings in Ugnaughts Kingdom. They need 2~3 decent guys to be HAAT ready. They got to the end of P3 last time so have cut some dead wood and started recruiting for.their next attempt. You could be the guy they need.
  • Salsc
    73 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
  • Options
    Hey we would love to have you in our group, the Malavolent Marauders. Our main HAAT guild is full at the minute but we have another guild, Ugnaughts Kingdom that's is sooo close to completing HAAT. Their last attempt got them all the way to the end of P3 , not bad for a guild that only had 30 HAAT members, Since then they have cut some of the dead wood and added a few more HAAT ready members, they just need 1or 2 more to ensure completion. I think this could be you. They use discord to communicate and if you would like any more info just let me know.