Wow... Vader in P3... completely useless now

Link2440
90 posts Member
edited February 2017
Look, I, like others, saw videos and posts about what Vader was doing. That's why I got him. Telling me numbers on the Zeta doesn't mean much until I can see them applied in Arena and Raids.

Saw that Vader was a great lead in p3 heroic. Decided to put my first zeta on him and was working 8-10% with some effort. Now, just went in for the first time.... wow! Couldn't get 2%. It's not even close to being the same team! Anyone try out the p2 vader setup?

This is sad. Devs, give us a choice to get this really different zeta back. It's amazing how much has changed. Yes, i know no one that doesn't have Vader want to here this but wow... it's bad!

Replies

• Options
    Link2440 wrote: »
    Look, I, like others, saw videos and posts about what Vader was doing. That's why I got him. Telling me numbers on the Zeta doesn't mean much until I can see them applied in Arena and Raids.

Saw that Vader was a great lead in p3 heroic. Decided to put my first zeta on him and was working 8-10% with some effort. Now, just went in for the first time.... wow! Couldn't get 2%. It's not even close to being the same team! Anyone try out the p2 vader setup?

This is sad. Devs, give us a choice to get this really different zeta back. It's amazing how much has changed. Yes, i know no one that doesn't have Vader want to here this but wow... it's bad!

Haven't tried heroic as of yet but just ran normal with zader and still hit a 7m run p2/3
  • Options
    Heroic and Normal are 2 very different animals :)
  • Berimbolo
    946 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Heroic Rancor, solo'd easy after update, didnt get touched in p2-4

Heroic tank P3 with Zader after update - TFP, Palpatine, RG and ST Han

Generally do 900k to 1.3 million depending if I restart and RG takes the 2nd tank blast

This raid dropped to 700k, the droids die off now
  • Options
    Which affects Tfp for sure! Not sure how you put up 6%. I have been easily hitting 1.2 million and can't get past 3.5% now which should be around 500k. That's a pretty **** significant drop.