Immortal Bandits - come join our casual, friendly guild!

Sage020
59 posts Member
edited February 2017
Immortal Bandits is a new guild that myself and a good friend just started. We are both level 85s and are looking for players of any level/skill to join up with us. This is a friendly and casual guild. If you are interested in joining us, please search us out in game or drop your ally code here on this thread. Looking forward to meeting and playing with you all! Thanks!
Post edited by Sage020 on

Replies

• Options
    My ally code is 589 754 939 if it's easier for you to find us that way.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Would you be interested in joining our guild and we would make you officers. My friend made a guild like you guys did but it's hard to get people to join when there are so few people. We currently have 4 members one level 78 I believe. The rest of us are just under level 50. We are pretty regular but casual.
  • Options
    I'd have to talk things over with my buddy, we moved on from the guild we were in for a long time because we felt it was mismanaged. We started our own because we know we would be active and are built up enough to carry extra duties.
  • Options
    I understand. He started his own because the guild he was in before was full but he was pretty much the only one still playing.
  • Options
    We are going to hang tight and try and grow our guild for now. If there is no interest here, we will look into other options at a later date. We are just apprehensive about joining other guilds due to past experiences.
  • Options
    Understandable and good luck. Should be easier for you two because you are both level 85.
  • Options
    Thanks
  • Options
  • Options
    Hey man if you end up not successfully recruiting players, u r welcome to join us, we r all lvl85 and complete T7 Rancor raid 3-4 times a week and normal Tank 2-3 times a week, we r looking to top up our guild as we have removed a couple that aren't playing any more. I know the struggle is real lol I've been trying for a week now and only have 2 new members. We are all daily players and help everyone to get what is needed. I know you are more interested in starting your own but I thought I'd ask anyway. My ally code is 619-565-392 if u want to check us out :) Good luck