Do you want Ally Points back in Galactic War?

Kankuran
13 posts Member
edited February 2017

Do you want Ally Points back in Galactic War? 38 votes

Yes
55%
PotatoManYogiSnake2PastaUltragunffDanTastix_1KankuranTheforce86LikeabosskBrownsugarKrelianRadeooshplastoquinoneCallen1134Kal13chewky100Jedip1mpHan82Void_Ripper 21 votes
No
44%
1AmYourFath3rNightloresV1p3rdyn4styTarantulabenDhoey321GebuttersnapscrzydroidMzeeCarbonarihunchewSupercatDatBoikodias3Cheers4TyrannyHaraldRurikShadowGuardMous 17 votes

Replies

• Options
    Yes
    Galactic Wars and Daily need to be brought back.
  • Options
    Yes
    Posted in another thread but by daughter was very sad to see this go. Please bring it back. She and I had a great time bonding over this capability. Additional it makes the game fun and is a good outlet for getting games components needed for advancing.
  • Options
    we need more ally points to make it fair. having a greater chance to get free shards is always good. recruiting level 80+ members for heroic raids. Galactic Hero's guild. enter your ally code for invite. member friendly guild :smile:
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    No
    People actually buy ally points in GW? Extra shards for the shard shop is a way better investment.
  • Options
    No
    There is no point; if you get every character there, get ships.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • crzydroid
    7314 posts Moderator
    edited February 2017
    Options
    No
    It makes no sense to buy ally points. They should be earned through ally stuff, like the guild donation rewards. If you want another source, at them as guild daily contribution rewards or something.
  • Options
    No
    I want to trade in my ally points for GW points!
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    DatBoi wrote: »
    People actually buy ally points in GW? Extra shards for the shard shop is a way better investment.

Actually, on average you got more shards per gw coin from bronzes than from just buying 5 shards at a time. Plus the other random gear and minimal credits that bronzes give you.

I was buying ally points all the time just for bronzium until ships came, and planned to go back to it after I maxed the gw ships.
  • Options
    they could have at least repleced it with something new; more ships, a toon, gear, etc. The shops are very stale.
  • Options
    Yes
    I spent about 50k ally currency and got 1.5k shard shop plus tons of other stuff. Farming ally currency from GW was a much better value ESPECIALLY for low level players. they were able to get so much free stuff from the daily as well.
  • Options
    Supercat wrote: »
    There is no point; if you get every character there, get ships.

you get extra shards for shard shop which is huge. got Vader to 7 star this way
  • Options
    Yes
    I can't believe people are voting no. If you don't understand the value of buying ally points for bronze packs you're not paying attention. The fact is you are missing out on tons of shards, training droids, and characters. If you want to focus on ships and characters cool but some of us use the ally points for bronze packs. It equates to free money that you can't be bothered to collect. Makes no sense.
  • Options
    Yes
    There is little need for a No vote. There are reasons for a Yes vote. Additionally one reason is the game will cost more money to play to make up the difference, maybe that is the motivation? In the end what difference does it make to have them available to obtain in GW? Please bring them back
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    No
    @Kankuran I see this is your second thread on ally points. I also see there's multiple accounts made in the last 48 hours voting yes. Is life that slow? All they did was switch things back to normal. There's no reason for so many ally points in the game.
  • crzydroid
    7314 posts Moderator
    Options
    No
    @Kankuran I see this is your second thread on ally points. I also see there's multiple accounts made in the last 48 hours voting yes. Is life that slow? All they did was switch things back to normal. There's no reason for so many ally points in the game.

Interesting catch....

I just started blowing huge wads of AP on bronze, and am seeing the value. I still vote no. They should not be able to be simply bought. Also, it is just like it was before tournaments. Even with tournaments, I didn't really see why these huge sources of AP should be made available like that. And I say this as someone who took advantage of them being in store for tournaments, and spent 630,000 getting Jyn.
  • Options
    Yes
    Plz put back ally points why u removed it
  • Options

you are truly ****. it's not multiple accounts genius, we are guild members voting yes because yes is the only thing that makes sense. and go get yourself a tissue if you have an issue my Mongolian friend
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    No
    I love when people call me **** and Mongolian. :p
  • Options
    it's how your momma made you. can't resist the gene pool.
  • Options
    No
    Keep ally points out of GW shop. This is what made tournaments a horrible grind. The whales could just stock up on tokens and make it impossible for other players to stay competitive in the tournament even if you had a decent roster. Providing effectively unlimited currency pool was not good, IMO.