Bring back Ally Points in Galactic War

Hey everybody. There is a poll in off topic where you can vote to bring back Ally Points in GW. Go vote!!!

Replies

• Options
    Hey everybody. There is a poll in off topic where you can vote to bring back Ally Points in GW. Go vote!!!
  • Options
    Want to vote ,but having a hard time finding the poll?
  • Options
    So disappointed in the decision to take away the daily reward for allied points.this really hurts the free to play players. But what makes me mad is they take them away immediately and the new buffs for characters still aren't showing up. All or nothing EA get your **** together.
  • Options
    chewky100 wrote: »
    Want to vote ,but having a hard time finding the poll?

Look under the Off Topic.
  • Options
    To vote in the Poll go to the "Off Topic" category
  • Options
    Jedip1mp wrote: »
    So disappointed in the decision to take away the daily reward for allied points.this really hurts the free to play players.

I'm curious as to your logic on this. Please explain why it hurts anyone.
  • Options
    This was a great way to advance daily through gear collection and obtaining shards, plus guilds are better off when players can donate extra gear

I hope the decision is not motivated by getting more people to have to pay to play

What's wrong with allowing players to use GW to purchase ally points, if you don't want to, don't

I will advance more slowly, have less fun playing this game with my daughter, who loves it by the way, and will not be able to help my guild as much
  • Options
    No.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    l
    chewky100 wrote: »
    This was a great way to advance daily through gear collection and obtaining shards, plus guilds are better off when players can donate extra gear

I hope the decision is not motivated by getting more people to have to pay to play

What's wrong with allowing players to use GW to purchase ally points, if you don't want to, don't

I will advance more slowly, have less fun playing this game with my daughter, who loves it by the way, and will not be able to help my guild as much

I went through 480k ally points the other day. I received only 1 purple in all of that. Mk4 or 5 Furnace. I wasn't paying attention to which. People rarely ask for anything other than purples in gear exchange so I don't really agree with your point. Blues aren't too difficult to farm to begin with anyway, and you can just buy characters you maxed out for the shard shop, and get your gear that way. I do agree that farming characters is useful this way. However, I rarely got a character or shards of a character that has much use. I got mostly Snowtrooper, Jedi Consular, and Jedi Guardian... Still, it converted to over 1k in the shard shop for the shards of maxed characters I got.
  • Options
    You can still get plenty of ally points from achievements; more than you could before tournaments started. I loved when they were inordinately abundant and I mostly spent them on bronziums once the tournaments started going downhill for me (bad shard luck). It was great, but I still have way more ally points than I did on a daily basis before tournaments. Spending GW currency on ally points for bronziums is a huge waste. You can spend 400 to guarantee 5 character shards, or you can buy a bunch of ally points and gamble.
    If you don't need the characters in GW, then you definitely don't need what's available in bronziums.

Ally points into bronziums: GREAT! GW Currency into bronziums: massive waste.