Help Picking Sith Characters?

With the buffing of Sith characters and the addition of 3 new ones, I've decided that I'm going to start farming Sith for arena. My problem is, the majority of my sith are undergeared and understarred. This is an overview of my current "Sithuation":
3af12d300abdc6a7fb5078acbd822143.png
eafbd68f9a35d440caf6a445b5832659.png
11f71131b3ea6262795664c2a51a2d30.png
5f8316c93810adecc17b6eb93064e0b7.png
6916d6e03e1114ac4e8087afb0c2a4f6.png
fcf9e9f054e90f03459cf6d3a3d83727.png

Is it worth putting in the investment for a Sith team? If so, which 5 Sith should I focus on? I plan on Nihilus lead and Sith trooper as a base, can't really skip out on EP either, so I suppose I need to know which one should be my 4th and 5th?

Replies

• AimingForGaming
    334 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Don't use Nihilus lead. IMO, Zader is still much better, and synergizes well with Nihilus.

Take Nihilus' passive, for example. He inflicts DoT on any opponent not debuffed, then begins adding them at random to enemies. With Zader, everyone on the match can have fun with those.

If I were to recommend an end game team, it'd be this: Vader (L), Nihilus, EP, Sith Trooper, Sidious. Because you're not quite g11, 7 starred on every toon and omega'd all the way, switch Vader as lead for EP.

Hope this helps :smile:
  • TristanKnight
    31 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I went straight for a sith squad when i joined. From my experience Vader is a must have. Might want to consider Royal Guard too. My other sith are: Palpatine (leader), Savage Opress and Dooku.

Vader can inflict DoT effects. And when he uses Culling Blade on a character, it may dispell negative effects on opponents but the more effects an enemy has, the more damage it does. Very useful against powerhouse characters like tanks and high damage characters like Rey.

Dooku has a counter attack so hes definately worth the investment. Its always fun pairing him up with Fives and IG-100 and watching them all counterattack together lol.

At the point my squad is at im able to beat squads led by Teebo and his stealth, Palpatines and Vaders specials are especially useful there because they hit all 5 even if 4 are stealthed.

The only squads i have trouble beating with are the Rebels and Resistance (mainly Rey). But all this is pre-update opinions. I can say for sure Vader and Dooku rocked before.

Hope this helps and good luck :smile:
  • Options
    Don't use Nihilus lead. IMO, Zader is still much better, and synergizes well with Nihilus.

Take Nihilus' passive, for example. He inflicts DoT on any opponent not debuffed, then begins adding them at random to enemies. With Zader, everyone on the match can have fun with those.

If I were to recommend an end game team, it'd be this: Vader (L), Nihilus, EP, Sith Trooper, Sidious. Because you're not quite g11, 7 starred on every toon and omega'd all the way, switch Vader as lead for EP.

Hope this helps :smile:

This sounds like one of the smartest things I've read on here for a while now. I am just wondering if Dooku edges through into this team pushing Sideous out. He's become annoying agin.

• Options
    How about Zaul lead?
    Wouldnt Zaul (l), Nihilus, EP, Trooper and Vader be a better option?
  • Options
    Same dilemna myself here. I've finally got 20 Zeta materials and wondering whether to go Zader or Zaul. Providing the Sith Trooper / Nihilus packs aren't silly prices, I'd like to add them to my squad; I feel that a Zader lead would work better with a fast Zid but a Zaul lead interests me too (and I reckon might synergise better with Sith Assassin).
  • Options
    It is still too early to tell what is the sith endgame. Obviously too many sith for one squad so u don't need all. Another question is whether full sith squad will be better than e.g. zaul, ninilus, sith TBD and chaze. Or do you really need sith trooper if you have general?

There are simply too many good characters like zoba is extremely useful anywhere and wins the match at the start for any team like a true mercenary he is by double blocking most dangerous character, later executing, reviving etc. Imo he is even better than palpi if fast enough, so I run him instead of palpi.

So my point is I doubt (although could be wrong) that any fraction squad can be better than mixed squad. I run empire but even there decided for zoba over palpi, so not pure empire team. Zader zdrenichh shore zoba.