Captain Phasma's New Zeta + Complete FO Zeta Arena Gameplay!!

Hey guys!

Currently working with the devs to get you all some gameplay of Darth Nihilus and the other Sith but there are some issues we are facing. In the meantime, I have arena gameplay of Captain Phasma's new zeta (PhaZma?) and a complete Zeta abilities for the rest of the First Order (First ZOrder? lol)!

Long story short they really are super competitive in arena especially after Phasma's AI adjustment where she uses Victory March first. We destroy Resistance Zeta teams, Wiggs+Chaze+Kenobi, QGJ Zeta, Droids, and had a draw against a Timeout team. FO is definitely a really fun/viable team to use now!

I could have maybe won that last battle but in hindsight I was being very aggressive instead of playing more conservatively by applying healing immunity so that may have been a failure on my part.
Hope you guys enjoy and more content heading your way! Happy Sith hunting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKNBSiB-k3I&t=349s

Replies

• SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    She's a beast now! PhaZma? Love it! Zylo is just pure evil, and can take out some teams single handily.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    She's a beast now! PhaZma? Love it! Zylo is just pure evil, and can take out some teams single handily.

Yeah she is great! Never had so much fun in arena before until I used this new team! I'm starting to gear up the FO characters on my personal account now after seeing how much fun they are. Kylo Ren has such a good zeta too and there is gameplay floating around out there with him doing some crazy stuff.

Thanks for watching!
  • Options
    Nice to see what I have in 2 years.
  • Options
    how did you get 80 zeta ability materials this soon?
  • Options
    EA hacked em for him.
  • Options
    how did you get 80 zeta ability materials this soon?

I've been partnered with EA for a long time now and have gotten early/exclusive gameplay in the past. They recently made a way for me to have access to this pre-release build 24/7 without having to visit them in California like I had to in the past. This stuff that I'm showcasing isn't on my personal account.
  • kodias
    264 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    How does a FOO team do in HAAT? My guess they would be best suited for p2/p4 but probably no where near as strong as a Princess Zody team or even resistance? I'm trying to decide which team I want to invest in next and FOO look pretty fun.

Also how do they do against Zaul and Zaders? Zaul is probly a bit of a counter to them as they are an anti crit team
  • Options
    So cool
    Phasma:
    Wiggs assist lead and GK unique and huge TM gain to AoE speed down.
    FOST:
    Sun fac who calls a million people to assist
    FOO:
    TM redcuing, cooldown decreasing maniac
    FOTP:
    Heavy hitting multi attacker foresight dude.
    Kylo:
    I crybaby with deadly skill: healing immunity, high dmg, health and counters
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Wow looks super awesome
  • Options
    For irony's sake, Zeta'd Ben Solo should be Kylo Zen.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    No empire team? Pretty sure FO is shut down by TFP And EP (Like Jedi teams).
  • Options
    80 zeta.......you sure new toons from SW 10 will not be more useful? o:)
  • Options
    Neo2551 wrote: »

I can't elaborate much but all the Empire teams I faced had something I could not show (very minor and nothing serious but still enough which prohibited me from showing it) but I can tell you they worked fine against them so long as your FOO is fast enough to take the leash of Kylo at the beginning.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    even without zeta just omegas i was able to finally clear 3* the offense 16 energy challenge.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/vita/collection/?f=first-order
  • Options
    AhnaldT101 wrote: »

I can't elaborate much but all the Empire teams I faced had something I could not show (very minor and nothing serious but still enough which prohibited me from showing it) but I can tell you they worked fine against them so long as your FOO is fast enough to take the leash of Kylo at the beginning.

How would this be possible with TFP targeting FOO?
  • Options
    A good video would be to see how you could beat FO team to see how they behave on defense.

And you could use all the same team you beat and see if it is because of the AI or really because FO is awesome :)
  • Options
    djvita wrote: »
    even without zeta just omegas i was able to finally clear 3* the offense 16 energy challenge.

I would hope so, since that challenge has existed since July, long before zetas were a thing. But congrats, nevertheless; that is the only challenge I have yet to beat (don't have FOST to 5* yet).
  • Options
    A good video would be to see how you could beat FO team to see how they behave on defense.

And you could use all the same team you beat and see if it is because of the AI or really because FO is awesome :)

I was looking all around in the arena that was setup and there was no one who was using this. If I do come across that I will make a video on it or at least let you guys know.
    djvita wrote: »

Congrats! I still have not yet done the offense mod challenges. I'm working on gearing my FO team now so I'll catch up with you eventually!
  • Options
    You destroy resistance zeta teams? On offense a level 50 CUP would destroy a resistance zeta team.

Interested how they hold up against zeta Finn's on defense... Perhaps it is just swgospeedmods ?
  • Gavsta
    201 posts Member
    Options
    Hey ahnald, wanted to say yr videos are wicked. Loving the GW challenges with Mobilegamer too.
  • Options
    Gavsta wrote: »
    Hey ahnald, wanted to say yr videos are wicked. Loving the GW challenges with Mobilegamer too.

Glad to hear you are enjoying the vids! I have loads of fun making them for you guys. Doing vids with Mobilegamer is one of my favorite vids to make. We try to get together once a week to have fun. Thanks for watching the videos! :)