Do not ZETA Sidious

His DOTs are broken at this time. He only gives a MAX of 1 DOT... Not the 3 he's supposed to get on a critical hit. He also doesn't gain 50/% TM when he defeats an enemy. Do not waste a zeta until the bug is fixed.

Replies

• Options
    CG is aware of this problem and they said they will fix ASAP...
  • Options
    The dot thing has nothing to do with his zeta ability. So the only part of his unique that is broken is the +50% turn meter gain?
  • Options
    ThunderGun wrote: »
    The dot thing has nothing to do with his zeta ability. So the only part of his unique that is broken is the +50% turn meter gain?

I already gave him one and extra two DoTs are from a critical hit not his Zeta. But thanks OP for the alert.

Has anyone tested his new Omega Lead? Maybe he will crit hit there. Or put him behind DH and no need to worry about the crits bc they are blocked.
  • Options
    b808k wrote: »

I already gave him one and extra two DoTs are from a critical hit not his Zeta. But thanks OP for the alert.

Has anyone tested his new Omega Lead? Maybe he will crit hit there. Or put him behind DH and no need to worry about the crits bc they are blocked.

Extra two dots don't work on his AoE crit.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Supercat wrote: »
    b808k wrote: »

Extra two dots don't work on his AoE crit.

Yeah got that part. Wondering if the TM gain is borked too.
  • Options
    Yeah his special has issues after update, there's a thread already about it:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/908856#Comment_908856
  • Treadhead2017
    516 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Could be WAI. Awhile back I had the same issue with the Gamorean Guard. His primary attack inflicts one DOT. When you omega him, it says it inflicts two. But frequently, it inflicts 1, or even none. When I asked, I was told that the two DOT affects are treated seperately, so that one, or both, can be resisted independently of the other.

If Sid is EVER getting three dots, but just not all the time, I think it's just a case of that's how it is. Now, if you run him enough (a dozen times) and he never, ever gets three? That sounds more like a true bug. How many times have you tried it?
  • Options
    Sid is NEVER getting 3 dots now. And I said don't zeta... Because why zeta a broken toon. It's just an alert.
  • Options
    His zeta is WAI EXCEPT for giving TM on a Sidious kill. If you want to use a zeta on him... Do so at your own peril... Just realize that Demoralizing Blows is broken.
  • Options
    All multi DOT moves can have each dot resisted independently, the amount of times that my Vader has only landed 1/3 or 2/3 greatly outnumbers the number of times I've gotten the full 3/3.
  • Options
    JohnTS676 wrote: »
    All multi DOT moves can have each dot resisted independently, the amount of times that my Vader has only landed 1/3 or 2/3 greatly outnumbers the number of times I've gotten the full 3/3.

But they're not showing up as being resisted, they're just not there.
  • Options
    They never say "resist" in my experience, so that's nothing new. That's why it puzzled the heck out of me at first; there was nothing telling me why they didn't stick.
  • Options
    They never say "resist" in my experience, so that's nothing new. That's why it puzzled the heck out of me at first; there was nothing telling me why they didn't stick.

Are you sure? I was having them say resisted pretty much every time in GW the past few weeks. It would only say it once for the both of them though. Now that's not even showing up.
  • Options
    I'm not 100%, but when I wasn't seeing the 2nd dot land for the guard, I never saw any message saying it was resisted. Once I found out what was happening, I kinda quit paying attention.
  • Options
    too late just zeta'd home before i read this. lol
  • Options
    Yeah. I zeted him last night. Joke is on me, unfortunately
  • fasterthanyous
    246 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Its all good, problem fixed. I get 3 DOTs plus expose!
    Character Name: Nofaultius
  • Options
    Would you have any issue with updating your thread title and editing your first post? It may prevent some from putting a Zeta on him that won't read the entire thread.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Man someone wants to be in charge of every freaking one.
  • Options
    @TeamRevan edit your post / title. It is working now. I zeta'ed Sid 40 days ago and he still rocks. Silly topic.
    Do or do not...
  • Options
    Got 4 dots and expose. Beautiful
  • Options
    Dabro1974 wrote: »

No, I just want to help the community. Take a lesson.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options

@SnakesOnAPlane I think OP is trying to get less people to zeta Sid and own him. >:):D
    Do or do not...
  • Options

@SnakesOnAPlane I think OP is trying to get less people to zeta Sid and own him. >:):D

LOL! That's kind of smart. B)

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options

Someone wants to help people know the truth
    Do or do not...