Content Concerns from a loyal customer

EA, I have played since December 2015 and enjoyed the game. I have been here through all the ups and downs but in the end you have come through more often then not and I have enjoy your content. Me personal I loved the super over powered mods but that's a topic for another day.

The issue I see right now is content. Where is it? We all love new characters don't get me wrong but a where's something to do with it? Like I had 4-5 people quit after this week just cause there bored. I want to give you some suggestions because I don't want to see this game fall down.

1. Current Raids make them more difficult but not longer. AAT is perfect example I just auto it now and get my shards and go home. It's super long and needs updating. Rancor make a harder, level change it something. We had 10+ people Solo and I don't anymore because it feels like work for getting so so rewards.

2. New raids. There should be a new raid every quarter to keep people involved. Change the structure up add the function u talked about in AAT with fight with a friend.

3. More yoda/palp events: if Jedi Luke doesn't come out soon I'm gonna lose interest. Get more events like that they are fun and make good toons available to all.

4. Guild vs guild: everyone I talk to is begging for this. Something anything at this point will please people.

5. No ship raid yet. Need to fix ships before we start that madness.

6.guild events, 2vs2 mega battles just some ideas to toss ur way. Like I enjoy team ups working with other people.

7.guild wars 10 guilds vs 10 guilds , death match so many ideas

This is just one user who love this game who just wants it better. I don't wanna discuss pay stuff and I wanted to just talk about more things to do.

Thanks for listening whoever took the time to read it and may the force be with you.