Fantasy idea: Pre mades

Given the 3k crystal paks, Pre Mades cannot be far behind. So... if they added limited time packs with Level 85, 7* heroes would you buy them? Would it wreck the game? Buying packs until you have the same result is permitted, so... How much would you pay?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    SikrouDeco wrote: »
    Given the 3k crystal paks, Pre Mades cannot be far behind. So... if they added limited time packs with Level 85, 7* heroes would you buy them? Would it wreck the game? Buying packs until you have the same result is permitted, so... How much would you pay?

Hahaha.... why would they do that? It would defeat the purpose of the "hidden cost" system in place. Informed decisions are not in their best interests.
  • SikrouDeco
    338 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    The average number of packs purchased per player, results in assorted cards. And potentially helping tier multiple cards. A dedicated pack only results in one max card. If it cost only slightly less then the average spent, many would possibly buy a "sure" thing?

Question, I should know this but drawing a blank, can we 7* without gear?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The average number of packs purchased per player, results in assorted cards. And potentially helping tier multiple cards. A dedicated pack only results in one max card. If it cost only slightly less then the average spent, many would possibly buy a "sure" thing?

Yes you can * a character without gear.

The cost if evaluated in its current form of a sure thing would be $1k, ( 7* toon, credits and droids to lvl 85), people who can and will pay that are not new to the pay structure here. This would not bring in new revenue.

I do appreciate the deals where there is a "sure" thing, but cost scaling the current system puts it too high.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Yes you can * a character without gear.

The cost if evaluated in its current form of a sure thing would be $1k, ( 7* toon, credits and droids to lvl 85), people who can and will pay that are not new to the pay structure here. This would not bring in new revenue.

I do appreciate the deals where there is a "sure" thing, but cost scaling the current system puts it too high.

Well that ruins an otherwise **** fine plan lol