LF Shardmates: Leiter, Mintis, Dax2000, Trollhunter, CarterVader, Mamu, MukkaMatt, THE Jimmy, Speedo

Prev1
Nikoms565
14242 posts Member
edited April 2017
TheTrueMolEliza, ArseneJedi, Tresmegisto, etc.

Guys? Where are you? :)
In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
*This space left intentionally blank*
Post edited by Nikoms565 on

Replies

• Options
    Hi.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi.
    @trollhunter
    There he is! The brave soul running a jedi squad on a shard dominated by EP, Zader ans at least 1 Zaul. :) Cool. I always admired your desire to stick with Jedi. QGJ was my first g11, but I had never farmed JKA or Aayla, so never could field good Jedi.

I turned to the dark side ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options
    You and I must not have payout times that close. I don't recall too much back and forth between us at my psyout (6 US CST - just under 5 hours from now)

• Options
    Im in the UK and i always try to avoid other peoples payouts so thats probably why. Jedi are OP i can auto everyone on our shard right now, you should try them :)
  • Options
    Im in the UK and i always try to avoid other peoples payouts so thats probably why. Jedi are OP i can auto everyone on our shard right now, you should try them :)

Nice! I wish I could, but the only maxed Jedi I have are QGJ, JKA and Yoda is close. My GK is stuck at g6, Aayla is only at 4* and no Barris. Lol. Ahsoka isn't quite arena-viable.

I think I'm going to have to stick with Sith for a while.

• Options
    Hi guys,

I am El Gnlpfl, one of the Dark Side fans :-) Sitting in Germany, so my payout time is CET.
  • Options
    Gnlpfl wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I am El Gnlpfl, one of the Dark Side fans :-) Sitting in Germany, so my payout time is CET.

Cool. Glad to understand why I hold overnight, then suddenly drop in the middle of the day. Lol. All of your payouts are between 11:00am and 2pm my time it seems.

• Options
    Quite late to this post... hello!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    MukkaMatt wrote: »
    Quite late to this post... hello!

@MukkaMatt The CLONE TEAM!! I try not to attack you at any time, because I respect that you stick to your guns (no pun intended).

• Options
    It's getting increasingly depresing to use clones in te Arena, depsite being fully geared, good mods and two toons having Zeta's I can't break into the top 10, and am now dropping down to 40-50 overnight.

They just need a re-work to be competitive in the arena. (and helmets)
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Yeah, I've noticed some very weak Zaul teams (under 40k!) breaking into the top 10. Usually I pounce on them, just to beat them back (plus they're an easy win). My eldest son (21 years old) was a former droid user - but has been transitioning to clones and hopes to make them arena viable - but I've warned him about what you just said.

My payout is 7:00 pm Central time in the US. If there are easier teams for you that you want me to knock back for you (or not), just let me know. When is your payout?

At least the other guys that jumped in are European payouts - so no conflict there. I did get sniped at 1 by Darth Cull once - I know it was him, because he did that hole "Ally request to let you know I beat you" thing. Not sure how that FO team gets through all the Zaul teams (and beat me on offense) - when I fight FO when I'm on offense, no one on my team even lost any helath - just some protection. lol

• Options
    Hey guys I'm Speedo living in Austria seeing if I can join this discussion.
    Is there a chat room for our shard on any of the apps out there? I have to say I love playing against your squads and I love the verity of our top shard guys!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Speedo wrote: »
    Hey guys I'm Speedo living in Austria seeing if I can join this discussion.
    Is there a chat room for our shard on any of the apps out there? I have to say I love playing against your squads and I love the verity of our top shard guys!

This is so true. Many people have complained on these forums about "everyone running the same teams", etc. - but I always find it a fun challenge to navigate the variety of squads some of you come up with. I don't note if there is a chat app that we all use.

It's also interesting that we seem to be fairly spread out in terms of payout times. I'm pretty sure that Darth Cull (FO team) might be the only active person in my payout time. At least I presume he is because he sniped me a few weeks back. lol

• Options
    My pay out time is 12pm Central Standard Time but I feel there must be a ton of guys who have the same time because I'm always scrounging for top 5 then...
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    My pay out time is 12pm Central Standard Time but I feel there must be a ton of guys who have the same time because I'm always scrounging for top 5 then...

My guess is that there seem to be a lot of European players on our shard. Just from those that have responded here, El Gnlpfl is in Germany and Trollhunter is UK - so payout times might be close to each other and yours. Carter Vader's payout seems to be an hour before mine (so later) - but he also doesn't seem to like getting bumped back too far. lol.

• Gnlpfl
    182 posts Member
    Options
    What's about a chat group for our shard?
  • Gnlpfl
    182 posts Member
    Options
    Regarding FO teams, I am building one by myself currently but as you've already observed, they are great at offense but total crap at defense. Anyway, they are a great addition for my dark side teams and add some variety to arena and GW.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Gnlpfl wrote: »
    Regarding FO teams, I am building one by myself currently but as you've already observed, they are great at offense but total **** at defense. Anyway, they are a great addition for my dark side teams and add some variety to arena and GW.

I might unveil a Jyn/Cassian team in the next few weeks... ;)

• Options
    I am aiming for full empire team in a couple months when the new ones are farmable. Lets start a chat on Line add me my name is Speedogreen on line. lets start a shard chat if someone is capable of setting it up? I'm horrible with electronics lol. P.S. shout out to me Europe players I travel all over the world but I am based out of Austria.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    I may have to dig up my Line account. lol I don't even remember my handle.

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    I am aiming for full empire team in a couple months when the new ones are farmable. Lets start a chat on Line add me my name is Speedogreen on line. lets start a shard chat if someone is capable of setting it up? I'm horrible with electronics lol. P.S. shout out to me Europe players I travel all over the world but I am based out of Austria.

Got it - I'm DVD-Lucas Gregory. I'll throw out a friend request to Speedo and enyone else who wants to join a Line chat

• Options
    hey everyone, my line id is trollhunter66 if you want to add me.
  • Gnlpfl
    182 posts Member
    Options
    Ok, my Line ID is gnlpfl4711
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry I didn't see this earlier - notifications for the forums don't seem to be working correctly.

• Options
    CarterVader here. My payout is 7:00pm Eastern in the USA. I do my best to stay out everybodys way until about an hour before my payout.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    CarterVader here. My payout is 7:00pm Eastern in the USA. I do my best to stay out everybodys way until about an hour before my payout.

Yep - I've learned to stay out of your way. ;)

Nice team you have there. Sith Assassin has made life really tough on my Palpatine. :D

• Options
    I'm 7pm UK time for payout. Happy to keep in top 20 for payout.

Trialling a barriss Zeta, swapping out echo see if that keeps me up the rankings.
  • Options
    @Lucas Gregory I thought your payout was an hour passed my time. Because a bunch of times you wouldn't do anything until after 700 and then I'd see you at number 1 around 800.
  • Options
    Sorry about tonight lol. We need to work together if we are at the same time.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry about tonight lol. We need to work together if we are at the same time.

Indeed. ;)