Mod - did not upgrade with levels. 3 secondaries

Trying to get answers on this since September 2016. I have a mod that did not get bump increases as the level was increased. It's now gold in color, level 15, and only has 3 secondaries that are still at their original stats.

Replies

• Options
    I have tried emailing and calling with EA support and I get no where. It always ends with them telling me to post issue to the bugs section of forum.

Any other ideas?
  • Options
    Dude, on rare occasions the same stat can proc twice on one of the bumps regardless the rarity of the mod. You have one stat that exceeds other and this is your culprit. No bug here..
  • Options
    The 3 stats never bumped. All original stat values and no 4th secondary at level 15.
  • Options
    why not post screenshot? you didnt even tell them your ally code. how will they look at your issue?
  • Options
    Check the numbers - I've seen screenshots of a few mods - sometimes the secondaries 'duplicate' and then get added together.

I.e. crit chance 1.25% for the first secondary and then (say) the third secondary is also crit chance 0.75%. You would just see crit chance 2.00% and it would look like you're missing an ability.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice