Quality of life

Raventrob
242 posts Member
edited February 2017
Only quality of life improvement I would want is "remove all mods from toon" button.

Or something where you choose which mods then select remove selected.

Replies

• Options
    Or something that let's you tap between mode on different toons, instead of having to look at each and every individual character going through so many screens just who has the highest speed secondary for the diamond shape
  • Options
    PapiBlanco wrote: »
    Or something that let's you tap between mode on different toons, instead of having to look at each and every individual character going through so many screens just who has the highest speed secondary for the diamond shape

Yeah I do that alot trying remember who has the highest speed mod. An option where you can "view ALL mods" with a warning saying who the mod is currently attached to and if you want to still remove.
  • Options
    Would love a way to organize mods in game that I could make a grouping of mods or even say lookup all speed secondaries on a certain mod. Like swgoh.gg site has.

Another QOL thing I would love is a way to make squads. 5 squads. Say I would make one for GW, one for rancor, one for p1 aat... you get the idea.

• Options
    JRCPKT99 wrote: »
    Would love a way to organize mods in game that I could make a grouping of mods or even say lookup all speed secondaries on a certain mod. Like swgoh.gg site has.

Another QOL thing I would love is a way to make squads. 5 squads. Say I would make one for GW, one for rancor, one for p1 aat... you get the idea.

That would be amazing. If I could create a AAT phase 1 squad so that I don't have to always recreate one and apply mods all over again
  • Options
    I'm very skeptical to this QOL upcoming focus...
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    A few of my suggestions.

*A scrollbar to spend more than 1 ally point pack like we have for training droids.
    *Mod sets for characters like what you are asking Raventrob. I'd like to be able to take off entire sets and put them on other characters for raids.
    *Ship bug fixes.
    *Improvement on guild chat with a welcome message, and a in-game mail system too would be cool. Help a lot with communication in guilds.
    *Improved rewards for daily challenges. (Some pieces of gear I never seem to have enough, while I have hundreds of others. I currently do Tier 2 for the tank challenge instead of the highest tier for the power cells as I have hundreds of all the purples you can get, and I always need a lot of the blue power cells). Stuff like Stun Cuffs and thermal detonators are a huge grind to farm so if they could appear that would be awesome.
    *Improved drop rate on some pieces of gear. The grind from about tier 8 or 9 gear through 11 is very tough.

• Options
    Mods UI needs s major overhaul. As many have suggested we shouldn't have to go through so lmao screens and click so many things to find what we need.
    Easier sorting methods via shape primary secondary and quality are needed
    Options to 'save' a mod set, essentially locking them all together (can also be unlocked) and remove said set between characters

Other improvements that are needed are:
    Gear inventory. Again with many filters to search what we already have in stock
    bronziun multiply buy
  • Options
    I'd like a Horadric Cube that converts multiples of lower level gear to higher level gear (ie 25 lvl4 droid caller salvage converts to 1 lvl5 droid caller salvage). That would improve my quality of life.
  • Options
    Oh god yes.... a remove all mods button would be wonderfull for Toon reworks
  • Options
    Psilosin wrote: »
    I'd like a Horadric Cube that converts multiples of lower level gear to higher level gear (ie 25 lvl4 droid caller salvage converts to 1 lvl5 droid caller salvage). That would improve my quality of life.

I'd like this! And to combine mods too...
  • Options
    Raventrob wrote: »
    Only quality of life improvement I would want is "remove all mods from toon" button.

Or something where you choose which mods then select remove selected.

This. So much this. Let's take it to the next level and add a button to swap all mods from character x to character y.
  • Options
    I just want them to do something with the insane gear grind with its ridiculously low rng for getting certain gears. It's easily my least favorite part of this game, and it's quite demoralizing to spend two energy resets and walk away with 2 or 3 stun cuffs.
  • Options
    You're forgetting the biggest QoL improvement of all time...
    Mod Energy =/= Cantina Energy.
    Since that's not going to happen, they should definitely change the drop rates of X pieces in Light/Hard Battles. Gold gear should be the new Stun cuff, the grindy stuff. I'm not saying a 90% drop rate, but 400 energy for 2 pieces is ridiculous. Hopefully they'll remove Challenge gear from Event Rewards and Daily Challenge box. I mean, overall devs have introduced more and more content without updating several aspects of the game. I know the point is to make it grindy, but you can do that without creating a Gear Bottleneck problem.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    - Mod presets
    - team presets
    - guild management stuff that works
    - a huge push towards bug fixes
    - scroll in ability screen
    - random "grey out" of gear items
    - better refresh button in arena

I will take any 5 of these....
  • Options
    They're adding some sort of "favorite" system to the characters. I think they'll let you make preselected teams
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    They're adding some sort of "favorite" system to the characters. I think they'll let you make preselected teams

Did they say this, or just speculation?
  • Options
    Check out this screen shot for a YouTuber.
    QUrInKz.jpg

Top secret button?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Raventrob wrote: »
    Check out this screen shot for a YouTuber.
    QUrInKz.jpg

Top secret button?

Ooowwww..... is that the I win button people have been asking for. Never have to battle just make the team and press "I win". Yay.