Omega for Sidious leader ability

Has anyone tested this yet if it is a flat 2% chance from when the first time they crit and nothing more or if it is a stacking 2% chance for each time they crit?

Replies

• Options
    +1
  • Options
    That's tricky to test, tbh, we'd need a move with no dmg variance.
    Though Stacking would make sense, otherwise it's basicly useless.
  • Options
    I would think myself that it would stack, but given that the way something is worded to work and how it actually works aren't always the same I just wanted to be sure.
  • Options
    Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, let's get ready to... make spreadsheets lol
  • Options
    I'm going to do a rough eyeball/how does it feel test real quick in my guilds Rancor raid. At least it will be better than nothing lol.
  • Options
    Alright so by no means is this official and I only did 2 rest runs and backed out, but this was the damage of Sidious first attack was 4744 and by the end it was critting around 6056. The numbers could actually be much higher, no crit set, no crit triangle, only level 80 blah blah. I have him just shy of 200 speed I believe so I'll just estimate and say I hit with his basic 30 times. I kept track as I went along too and it gradually was going up, so I'm going to say it is indeed a stacking 2%. But alas, someone with more proper testing can straighten it out one way or the other.

First attack on Captain: 4774
    Last attack before Sidious would've died at enrage: 6056