Guild looking for new members

AndyKCMO
9 posts Member
edited February 2017
Hey all, if you're looking for a guild to call home, apply to Galactic Monkey Truckers. We ask that if you, we join use the Discord app as a way to communicate. Apply today!
Post edited by AndyKCMO on

Replies

• Options
    Can I have a link to your discord?
  • Options
    Hi,

I have no idea if you are still active on here. I just left my guild due to lack of consistent involvement of the other members. I joined the Galactic Monkey Truckers and am hoping to be accepted by the group. My name is Deell Jade. I'm a level 85 with about 1.1MM GP. I play daily unless on vacation. Please let me know if you all have any specific rules during raids that I should stick to. I tried connnecting on Discord but it doesn't seem be working.
  • Options
    And since you just kicked me out even though I was playing by the rules, **** off!
  • Options
    hey all not sure if you are monitoring this site but its Xycree here. I have been trying to access the app for 4 days with no success and I know I am not going to be able to for at least the next 3 days as I am travleing for work and am currently in Beijiing. I head to India next week so hoping for better connection there. Just wanted to drop you all a note as I do not want to get kicked from the guild for inactivity. I play everyday at home just have not been able to connect here to do so.