Outer Rim Job is recruiting for hAAT

YoungJedi
89 posts Member
edited February 2017
Outer Rim Job is currently recruiting for Heroic Rancor and Heroic Tank.
Raids usually start in the afternoon to evening, eastern.
Guild reset is 6:30p eastern.

Heroic Rancor: Initial 0 damage period for everyone to register for rewards. After 24 hrs, free for all only for players without 7* Han Solo. 5 hrs later, cleanup FFA. This is intended for people to max out HS as quickly as possible - because it's good for them and it's good for the guild (especially tank p4).

Heroic Tank: We already went through a guild merge... and then a guild unmerge... and now WE'RE BACK AND OUTER RIM JOB HAS ALSO SUCCESSFULLY CLEARED HEROIC AAT! The top 20 players deal 75% of the total damage - the so-called super team approach proposed by Alpha Squad. We are looking for level 85 with at least 2-3 strong G10/G11 heroic ready teams.

We have a mix of big whales, dolphins and f2p. Great active community and we want to grow back to 100 filling up both guilds. We plan to stay together and be ready for the next level cap or ship raid or whatever else CG/EA throws at us.

Please PM me here or in LINE chat under "welbymd" - thanks!
https://swgoh.gg/g/2512/outerrimjob/
Guild: OuterRimJob
Ally code: 339-952-973

Replies

• Options
    47/50 - Room for 3 hAAT ready folks
    Guild: OuterRimJob
    Ally code: 339-952-973
  • mplv
    70 posts Member
    Options
    This guild is terrible. They have raid "rules" that only apply to the players and not the officers.

Everything is structured for the officers to get the best scores and do whatever they want in the raids.

If you challenge them or put up a nice score they will kick you shortly before payout. They kicked me with what would have been a top 5 HAAT score, possibly higher.

Dont waste your time joining these CLOWNS. Im sure they will post some **** rebuttal but I promise you I post the truth.