Darth Nihilus and Raids?

Not sure that if anyone has asked this but with Darth Nihilus Annihilate attack how will it work vs. Rancore and ATT raids?

Based off what it says he will be able to be put on a team thats goal is to keep him alive and be able to single highhandedly take out all the raid boss'.

I am assuming that this attack will not do 100% damage but then the question is how much damage will it do?

Replies

• Options
    Also, I wonder if introducing Darth Nihilus is foreshadowing that he is Snoke. Draining the force from people and planets could have kept him alive this whole time????
  • Options
    I'd assume that it works like Savage's attack and won't do much
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Kozi already answered in another thread but Annihilate will do 99999 damage and Nihilus will gain full health from the attack.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    LRMoser wrote: »
    Also, I wonder if introducing Darth Nihilus is foreshadowing that he is Snoke. Draining the force from people and planets could have kept him alive this whole time????

Also doubt it since this game in no way, shape or form, is tied to canon. Hence, the reason they can use legends characters on a holotable game within a game.
  • Options
    Another quick question i did not found to be answered elswhere

In Rancor Raid - Wound in the Force
    At the start of each of his turns, Nihilus inflicts Damage Over Time for 2 turns on a random enemy that doesn't have any debuffs. If all enemies are debuffed, inflict Damage Over Time on a random enemy.

The Rancor is debuffed with many dot´s - DN should place an extra dot every turn he takes .... but he does not ... at the moment the rancor is burried under the gate, yes - there is an extra dot on the rancor, without the gate down - no extra dot on the rancor ...

can someone test this ? :smile:
  • crzydroid
    7315 posts Moderator
    Options
    I think the wound in the Force probably had to pass a potency/tenacity check.
  • Options
    LRMoser wrote: »

Yes, the biggest secret in Star Wars given up in a phone app game! I honestly don't know anything about Kotor but that sounds interesting though
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    I think the wound in the Force probably had to pass a potency/tenacity check.

means, even with tenacity down trough my TFP wont work as described ... in the description it sounds like bombproof to get the dot´s on the enemies .... ?