Zaul or zader

Which one to zeta first? And why

Replies

• Options
    Zaul if you want arena #1, Zader if you want Rancor raid t7 #1
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • Options
    Isn't Zader good against tank raid at all. I would think it's good against grevious or p3
  • Options
    Zader was amazing at p3 HAAT, but with the fixes to his zeta and TFP, he may not be the best option anymore. You do not want to run him in p1. He is a good option for Rancor, but if you're choosing who to zeta based on Rancor, were of opposite minds.
    Zader is still a good option for arena, though unlike Zaul, has to be very very fast. I currently run Zaul and can handle most teams, though there are several Zaders in my shard that also take #1.
    Not sure how deep you roster is, but I'd go with whichever one has the better supporting cast, as both are viable with the correct squad. If you don't have good speed secondaries, I wouldn't do Zader.
    T Pain
  • Options
    Who do you run with your zaul
  • Options
    @canadiantpain, I came here to ask the same exact question as OP. I already have Sidious zeta'd, and am trying to determine which Sith leader is better for Arena.

With Zaul, it seems like opening with Sid's AoE in to Maul's AoE should be pretty devastating. Zader obviously has his own synergy with Sid, though.
  • Options
    HaronKhast wrote: »
    @canadiantpain, I came here to ask the same exact question as OP. I already have Sidious zeta'd, and am trying to determine which Sith leader is better for Arena.

With Zaul, it seems like opening with Sid's AoE in to Maul's AoE should be pretty devastating. Zader obviously has his own synergy with Sid, though.

Zidious will fit well into either squad to tell the truth. The Demoralizing Blow expose followed by Whirling Blades would be a very nice opening with Zaul. There is another on my shard who runs Zaul and Zidious and it performs well.
    Zader and Zidous will melt most squads away, especially if you can keep them from being targeted. However, a fast Boba can AB if you don't have fast speed secondaries. If you have some 'God' Mods and an auto taunter, then Zader with Zidious would be a lot of fun to play. Without an auto taunter and very fast characters, you may struggle. The biggest thing with Zader is you have to keep him alive long enough to let his dots stack and the faster he is, the faster they stack. If you get Zader and Zidous dots to stack twice, its game over.
    I currently run Zaul, Vader, EP, Zoba and STH. I put in B2 to deal with Chaze teams. Will have Zidious next week, though I can't decide who to sub out.
    T Pain
  • Options
    Is zideous pretty nuts