Savage and his Sith Cleanse (Perma-stun Savage?)

Vertigo
4497 posts Member
edited February 2017
Hey, made my first video recording of the game today (Wasn't 100% sure it was gonna work, but it turned out alright. Sorry theres no sound, I'm not that savvy with it yet). But I saw a g10 Savage in my 6th node of GW so I figured I'd play around with him a bit. Turns out you can basically just keep him stunned without his Zeta. I honestly think Savage is even less of a threat now than he was before, at least until you Zeta him. Without the ability to cleanse himself he can be permanently stunned. He's only going to be useful if you can get him faster/get him to go before your other sith, which can be easily stopped with shock or daze.
Anyway, here's the video, at about 0:59, RG stuns EP, then Savage goes, and stuns himself, gives himself speed down, and tenacity down while taking those debuffs off of EP. Not horrible, but then it just makes him harder to use effectively. The one thing I did notice, is that EP had 3 DOTs on him when Savage cleansed, and Savage already had 2, but when Savage took the debuffs, he only had 1 DOT added.

Thoughts?

https://youtu.be/vUO4OhPP9ss
Post edited by Vertigo on

Replies

• Options
    Part of the problem is he isn't very useful under an EP lead as compared to a Zaul lead. Max him and zeta him under a Zaul, then you'll change your opinion I think. Plus i find GW battles really aren't the measuring stick to judge a toon as it's not the biggest thing in the world anymore
  • Options
    Part of the problem is he isn't very useful under an EP lead as compared to a Zaul lead. Max him and zeta him under a Zaul, then you'll change your opinion I think. Plus i find GW battles really aren't the measuring stick to judge a toon as it's not the biggest thing in the world anymore

Agreed, he's not as useful under an EP lead, but I'd honestly argue he's not useful enough without the Zeta. The Zeta is the only reason he would be an effective character, otherwise you can just perma-stun and daze/shock him and he will get nowhere