Good Heroic tank p1 teams?

I am working on my Jedi team: IGD g9 (L), Anikin g11, QGJ g11, Asoka g8 and Yoda g10.

But I also have a g11 Boba and an almost g10 Kylo, and a 7* g8 FOTP and TFP.

What team should I go for?
Should I continue farming the Jedi team, or should I focus on another mix, with maybe Boba, Kylo and the Tie fighters?

If so, how would that team look? (In order to get the most damage)

(I would experiment on the raid, but my guild is not quite rdy yet)

Replies

• Options
    My guild is still building up to heroic, but my current team is IGD, Anakin, Ahsoka, Aayla, and Yoda. In our current raid, I did 4.3%. I'm not sure how this translates to heroic, but all are 85/G10+ with average to above average mods. You can have a look at my swgoh profile to see specifics.
  • Options
    RyanRen wrote: »
    My guild is still building up to heroic, but my current team is IGD, Anakin, Ahsoka, Aayla, and Yoda. In our current raid, I did 4.3%. I'm not sure how this translates to heroic, but all are 85/G10+ with average to above average mods. You can have a look at my swgoh profile to see specifics.

I've been told to expect to do 1/3 of the damage in heroic that you do on normal.
  • Options
    First order is good on paper but FOTP is bugged, his special doesn't apply buff immunity - but it should.

Few threads have reported it as a bug, but the devs are ignoring it to this point.

Once that is fixed, first order will rock P1

• Ted
    71 posts Member
    Options
    Ani lead has more potential but is more rng dependent. I run qgjz, ani, aayla, Rex, Ashoka. Average 10-11%. Best run was 495k on heroic.
  • Options
    My team does 500-750k dmg on normal and around 200k on heroic.

Normal: anakin lead g11, ashoka g10, ayla g9, luminara g8, qgj g11

On heroic I used Ayla for lead with omega on all skills. Average mods on all
  • Options
    I am pretty sure rey+kylo and some normal jedi will be a very decent team,ive seen kylo g10 do 240 k damage in heroic and rey can do 2% by herself,so this team can do decent damage for u
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Options
    Bt_7274 wrote: »
    I am pretty sure rey+kylo and some normal jedi will be a very decent team,ive seen kylo g10 do 240 k damage in heroic and rey can do 2% by herself,so this team can do decent damage for u

Ok nice, I had not considered Rey, and I have her at g10, I also may mix Rex in
  • Options
    I'm gearing/farming a jedi squad for heroic right now as well.

I currently have:

QGJ- 7 star g10 no zeta
    Luminara- 7 star gear 9
    JKA-7 star g7
    Ashoka- 7 star 8
    Aayla- 4 star g6
    IGD- 4 star g6
    Yoda- 6 star g6

I'm thinking of gearing maxing:
    Aayla Lead
    QGJ
    JKA
    Ashoka
    IGD

Should I get rid of one of the above and fit in Luminara because she's pretty geared?
  • Options
    Read our awesome guide it will help :)

Very detailed info on P1
    https://swgohindepth.wordpress.com/heroic-aat-prep-guide/
  • Options
    Read our awesome guide it will help :)

Very detailed info on P1
    https://swgohindepth.wordpress.com/heroic-aat-prep-guide/

Wow excellent!!!!
    Thank you very much, this will be most useful for my guild