I Sincerely Feel Bad For People Who Zeta'd Boba, Dooku, and Kylo...

The fact that healing immunity cancels protection recovery basically just annihilated these 3... Anyone who runs Sidious and Deathtrooper will wreck them hahahaha... And also, with all these Zader teams roaming around, lots will go for Darth Sidious, meaning Healing immunity XD

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Dooku zeta was released the same time as the change so that is/was an informed decision if you do it.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Dooku zeta was released the same time as the change so that is/was an informed decision if you do it.

Yeah, it is mainly pointed towards Kylo and Boba :P... Might as well throw in dooku in there though. Dooku still hits like a wet noodle lmao
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Why not add... Jyn, Cody, krennic
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Why not add... Jyn, Cody, krennic

All I am saying is I feel bad for anyone who zeta'd them. Would suck to see them do fairly well than to straight trash against anyone who uses Healing immunity lol
  • Options
    Tenacity up first and solve your problem
  • WhiskeyPug
    338 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Really not a big deal. Boba it kind of killed because he's already pretty squishy but when he revives all his debuffs are gone. Kylo can inflict healing immunity on his basic and is tanky enough to survive a turn without the protection gain. Can't speak to dooku but with new sith meta he too should be fine.

There are really not a lot of teams I come across who run characters with healing immunity to begin with. Either way, everything should have some kind of a counter. Put a tank in your line up and problem solved.

I feel worse for those who zetad savage in a zmaul lead thinking it would be a game changer. Savage can be good, if all the new sith were around him, but terrible otherwise
  • Options
    WhiskeyPug wrote: »
    Really not a big deal. Boba it kind of killed because he's already pretty squishy but when he revives all his debuffs are gone. Kylo can inflict healing immunity on his basic and is tanky enough to survive a turn without the protection gain. Can't speak to dooku but with new sith meta he too should be fine.

There are really not a lot of teams I come across who run characters with healing immunity to begin with. Either way, everything should have some kind of a counter. Put a tank in your line up and problem solved.

I feel worse for those who zetad savage in a zmaul lead thinking it would be a game changer. Savage can be good, if all the new sith were around him, but terrible otherwise

Why would u zeta savage if you didn't put him with sith? That is literally his purpose lol
  • SNAKEMAN
    470 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I'm running zaul,zooku,zoba,palp & Kenobi and I don't leave the top 3 ever. No one is using DT due to no farm and even if so you can cleanse it. That's if it sticks heal immunity, which currently is not common in the meta
    IGN: RANKMAN
    Line: xSNAKEMAN
  • Options
    Is it intended that protection recovery is blocked by healing immunity? Sounds like a bug and needs to be fixed.
  • Options
    Nightlores wrote: »
    Is it intended that protection recovery is blocked by healing immunity? Sounds like a bug and needs to be fixed.

A game designer has stated healing immunity is supposed to block protection...now in the recent update.

The problem is it's a major change and affects a lot of toon's zeta which is unfortunate for those that already zeta'd them. It's no different than the Barris zeta which got a refund.

From a semantics point of view, it's not consistent. Healing immunity blocks both but on the opposite side it's differentiated.
  • Options

Healing immunity has specifically been changed to block protection recovery. It's WAI.
  • Options
    WhiskeyPug wrote: »

Videos on YouTube suggest otherwise. Zavage is a monster under zmaul and other sith. Often last man standing hitting for some serious damage and getting mad turn meter gainz.

On topic, my first Zeta was going to be kylo. I may still go with that but I'll see how the meta is going first. If everyone begins running kylo and sid I may not
  • Options

Yes, devs confirmed it's intended.
  • Options
    Seems like good balance to me. Kylo especially would be OP as you can see in many videos where Kylo alone stands his ground against maxed out teams that do not apply health immunity. Crazy...
  • Options
    healing immunity to protection needed to happen so this rebel meta **** could end.
    But isn't it a little wrong to just nerf them after that long by just saying its a bug?
  • Options
    Feel sorry for those who Zeta'ed Kylo? I hope your health immunity buff lasts the whole match because if he doesn't Kylo can take out an entire squad as the last man standing.
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »

This lol Rex pretty much denies that
  • Options
    DeeRod12 wrote: »
    Gamorrean wrote: »

This lol Rex pretty much denies that

Notif you ask my yoda
  • DarthZannaH
    577 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I zeta'ed Boba post update and I don't feel bad for me. I actually own every single enemy in top10. Hell, I feel awesome indeed, never felt so badass in my entire swgoh career.
    Do or do not...
  • Options
    I don't feel bad at all. Healing Immunity has been so inconsequential over the last year that's it's great to see toons with this in their kit become useful again. I'd almost argue having a toon that can block healing is essential to any good team nowadays
  • Options
    Get a dispel and you're fine