How to defeat Zeta Chewie.

13Next

Replies

• Options
    I'm pretty sure his zeta is bugged it looks like he is gaining a lot more than 25 percent TM. And it happens way more than 50 percent, its closer to 90.
  • Options
    I would just quit the game you don't have a hope in hell of beating Zewbacca.
  • Options
    I have some inside info (my brother knows the dog of one of the devs' sisters husbands 3rd cousins son) that next to get a zeta is CUP (+50 protection, +50 heal on stun).

I can't wait for this new meta
  • Options
    Olddumper wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure his zeta is bugged it looks like he is gaining a lot more than 25 percent TM. And it happens way more than 50 percent, its closer to 90.

Yea I dont no why te dev make so op. Nurf know or i going quit.
  • Options
    Tralk wrote: »
    I would just quit the game you don't have a hope in hell of beating Zewbacca.

You are right. Only hope is to have slower Zewbacca - I've heard that they will finally add so long waited Speed decrease Mod.
  • Options
    Nozone2016 wrote: »
    I have some inside info (my brother knows the dog of one of the devs' sisters husbands 3rd cousins son) that next to get a zeta is CUP (+50 protection, +50 heal on stun).

I can't wait for this new meta

I heard his Zeta upgrade would add AoE stun with 100% TMg on stun. Caveat is you must have ChewieZ on same squad to pretend like he is a prisoner.
  • Options
    Why didn't you ude Gamorrean Guard?
  • Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »

I'm busy farming Luke out of the guild shop.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    10/10 post.
  • Options

Ok i understand, but hurry up with him right after!!
  • Options

LOL. Bravo
  • Options
    guild shop is for snowtrooper thats where your going wrong.
    Lost in the 20th century
  • Options

Smh, we all know Tusken Shaman is the way to go
  • crzydroid
    7364 posts Moderator
    Options
    Great thread...

My node 12 today actually WAS four ewoks and Chewie, no joke. It actually took a while to get through all the health, but in the end I think I only had one toon with protection completely gone.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Great thread...

My node 12 today actually WAS four ewoks and Chewie, no joke. It actually took a while to get through all the health, but in the end I think I only had one toon with protection completely gone.

I've heard they are going to rework Gam Gaurd to make him anti Chewie since they threw Chewie in jail. His special is called "Throw a Wookie in Jail for Jabba the Hutt" or stuns all wookies for 5 turns. I'm really looking forward to it.
  • crzydroid
    7364 posts Moderator
    Options
    Great thread...

I've heard they are going to rework Gam Gaurd to make him anti Chewie since they threw Chewie in jail. His special is called "Throw a Wookie in Jail for Jabba the Hutt" or stuns all wookies for 5 turns. I'm really looking forward to it.

Is it confirmed we're getting Jabba in the next marquee event?
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Great thread...

Is it confirmed we're getting Jabba in the next marquee event?

No, we're getting the little rat thing that lives in is @$$hole
  • Options
    Great thread...

This is gold :)
  • Options
    Once C3PO comes out it's gain over.
    Especially if he reflects the movies.

I heard him talking insta-kills a character.
    Nerf Zewie and C3ZO NOW!!
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
This discussion has been closed.