Active guild looking for people who are loyal and also active

Join us today,

We are a New, Active Guild looking for loyal members

So far there is only 12 of us, but we are managing to get our guild activities done set for raids

We do raids on a daily basis and we want you to help us BOOST and earn incredible prizes for us and also ESPECIALLY YOURSELVES

If you would like to join add my ally code:

634-321-735

P.S make sure your not in a guild otherwise you can't view our guild and I can't send you an invite, the guild is open to join..

ALL ARE WELCOME!

Replies

• Options
    Hi !

Only 12 of you ? Starting a guild from scratch is a real chore, too many guilds looking for members. Why don't you join another guild ?

I'm part of the Knights of OZZERG, a newly created guild of the Malavolent Marauder alliance. We're 19 at the moment, a bunch of active players (we mostly left a guild full of inactive players) and would be glad to welcome you, if you're level 75 and willing to achieve 600 raid tickets every day.

Contact me on Discord ( @Amba Sador#2820 ) or through PM if you want to discuss.
  • Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/79845/looking-for-haat-ready-players/p1

Contact jj. He 'may' be able to help you by adding your guild to the empire. You should really talk to him :)
    BlasterBabe aka Purple Dana aka The Countess aka DD