New Tournament Idea!!!

What about having two specific characters duel? Players must choose which character to "side" with (most likely the toon they have most developed). This encourages players to really focus on at least one of them.

Example: Qui-gon Gin vs. Darth Maul. You win Episode 1 Obi-wan shards for this one.

Replies

• Options
    Duel's would be pretty cool, but they would have to make sure it's balanced. Maul would murder QGJ in 2 seconds.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    But then can you counter right away with a Kenobi?
  • Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Duel's would be pretty cool, but they would have to make sure it's balanced. Maul would murder QGJ in 2 seconds.

True, maybe giving them a special ability like they do in assault battles (or passive abilities).
  • Options
    Everyone would choose Maul, unless specific limitations were added
  • Options
    sying wrote: »
    But then can you counter right away with a Kenobi?

Yes, but then after Obi-wan kills Maul, Maul respawns with spider legs

• Options
    Fastest character wins. EP shock. Game over.
  • Options
    The best tournament idea I've ever heard is when the devs took them out behind the shed, and put them out of their misery. Let's let them rest in peace.
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    The best tournament idea I've ever heard is when the devs took them out behind the shed, and put them out of their misery. Let's let them rest in peace.

my thoughts EXACTLY. best idea for tourneys so far.