I need to link my Viking Pro

Yes so I have an Android phone and I play the game however I want to utilize my new laptop in order to be able to do this it's actually an Android and it's an RCA it's pretty cool but I would like to play it on as well and it's called The Viking Pro so if there's any way for me to transfer the game on to that would be great cuz it'll be a bigger screen and it would totally rock for me and then it would work for you because you like it when I play the game by the way am I talking to the makers of the game or am I talking to other players who can answer the question for me:-) please help ......
Gorgeous George
We love ya:-)

Replies

• Options
    Yes so I have an Android phone and I play the game however I want to utilize my new laptop in order to be able to do this it's actually an Android and it's an RCA it's pretty cool but I would like to play it on as well and it's called The Viking Pro so if there's any way for me to transfer the game on to that would be great cuz it'll be a bigger screen and it would totally rock for me and then it would work for you because you like it when I play the game by the way am I talking to the makers of the game or am I talking to other players who can answer the question for me:-) please help ......
    Gorgeous George
    We love ya:-)