Question for you guys..

Does anyone know offhand how many shards a 4* character pull from a chromium pack gets converted into if you own that character already? Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    i think 32. Never happened to me before (i dont buy chromium). I read it somewhere here on the forum.
    Makes sense, I just got a dooku from bronzium and he converted to 25 shards.
  • Options
    Skammadix wrote: »
    Does anyone know offhand how many shards a 4* character pull from a chromium pack gets converted into if you own that character already? Thanks!

32 for 4*
    25 for 3*
  • Options
    So then I am missing shards... @EA_Jesse customer service is denying that I am missing shards. This has been going on for days.

Ticket number 22318154..

Brief summary..

8 pack chromium pull. I already own 4* leia. In the same pull I got leia shards (10-12 if I remember correctly) and a 4* leia pull. That should put me at 42+ shards. When I look at her in my character screen.. she's sitting at 26.

This is beyond frustrating as all CS keeps telling me is that it's an animation issue. It's not. I'm tired of talking in circles with these guys.

• Options
    Skammadix wrote: »
    So then I am missing shards... @EA_Jesse customer service is denying that I am missing shards. This has been going on for days.

Ticket number 22318154..

Brief summary..

8 pack chromium pull. I already own 4* leia. In the same pull I got leia shards (10-12 if I remember correctly) and a 4* leia pull. That should put me at 42+ shards. When I look at her in my character screen.. she's sitting at 26.

This is beyond frustrating as all CS keeps telling me is that it's an animation issue. It's not. I'm tired of talking in circles with these guys.

Leia is a 2* hero when you unlock her. So you should get 12 shards for her.
    I think the animation issue is her displaying as 4* when you got her from a pack. When it should display 2*
  • Options
    When a character that you already have breaks down into shards from a Chromium Pack it will always be converted in shards of the starting star level. Leia is a 2 star character, so she'll always break down into 15 shards.

1 star = 7 shards
    2 star = 15 shards
    3 star = 25 shards
    4 star = 32 shards
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Skammadix
    207 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Well then that solves the issue (her showing as 4 when she's actually 2). @EA_Jesse Thank you.