LF advice on a rebel team

Ok so right now I got a
5 star Baze
5 star Chirrut
5 star biggs
5 star wedge ( I am leaning towards him as a leader)

Now my 5th slot is more up for debate
Was thinking I could use a bistan,lando, or an ackbar or even a healer like Barris

I am only lvl 76 right now

Replies

• Options
    How did you get 5* chase but only have 5* wiggs?

Either way, do lando or anikan is rly good as well even for rebels but will also contribute to yoda event
  • Options
    HQFireBall wrote: »
    How did you get 5* chase but only have 5* wiggs?

Either way, do lando or anikan is rly good as well even for rebels but will also contribute to yoda event

Was not trying to get rebels till recently so never farmed wedge.
  • Options
    Doesn't matter. You have the most broken characters in the game that everyone uses your fine.
  • Options
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    Doesn't matter. You have the most broken characters in the game that everyone uses your fine.

Oh good guess my biggest thing then is getting more stars and higher gear lvl :)

Now I have to try real hard to actually focus on them unlike my poor Jedi,sith,and droid teams where I bother to get 3-4 toons to 6 or 7 stars and gear 7 or 8 and then never finish them.

Or that poor clone team where I only got them all to 4 stars
  • Options
    I'd say go Ackbar or maybe STH for your 5th, as stated Baze and Chirrut are such solid characters, building a team around them you'll handle most people in arena no problem bar Empire and the new Sith
  • Options
    @Sammycakes

your 5th could be:
    Rex (he brings tenacity up) to face against Empire
    Tie Fighter pilot to ability /buff immunity when facing other rebels with Sthan
    a secondary tank (Sun Fac for his dispel on counter / Scarif rebel pathfinder for his debuff, rebel synergy)
  • Options
    Boba, or Rex as leader against empire squads.
  • Options
    lol at hqfireball's statement, yeah no one wants to fight a 5* chirrut, you pretty set

hmm you already get tenacity up from chaze so rex may be redundant...i'd go dps...lando in most cases, unless you're fighting another chaze and sub in boba to execute