lobot help

I managed to unlock him after going through 70k points

how would you guys rate lobot? seems everybody dislikes him since Poggle's buff is negated

Replies

• Options
    Is this March 16?

Seriously tho he is not that good. I wish he was but HK is the better option by far for droids.
  • Options
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    Is this March 16?

Seriously tho he is not that good. I wish he was but HK is the better option by far for droids.

some say he's a good debuffer if you use droids against imps
  • Options
    He's not worth it. If you want a droid team you should wait and get Jawa Engineer, Chief Nebit or even Poggle. He is better at the moment. If you want a cleanser, go for Ackbar.
  • Options
    C_Man101 wrote: »
    Is this March 16?

I run an Empire team and I usually avoid Droid-Jawa Engineer teams. With the TM boost you won't need to cleanse anything. You can ability block characters or take out squishy targets in your first turn.
  • Options
    C_Man101 wrote: »
    Is this March 16?

I run an Empire team and I usually avoid Droid-Jawa Engineer teams. With the TM boost you won't need to cleanse anything. You can ability block characters or take out squishy targets in your first turn.

I have nebbit but he's a recent unlock