Just got 6.75 million in Rancor Phase 2-3

I just got a score that blows my previous high out of the water. It was on tier 6, not heroic, but it's still an accomplishment. The rancor rarely took a turn, having his first attack in Phase 2 after already taking 10% health. I got a new Primary Potency mod, and I put it on RG. Decided to see how a team would do if I replaced Rey with him. I don't think she's going to be put back in on that team.

tumblr_ollzqtxbL41srj6i4o1_1280.png

Replies

• Options
    Excellent score and team selection. You'd need someone to slow rancor. Teebo lead is still awesome for rancor.

Is your guild planning to hit heroic rancor soon?
  • Options
    doesn't RG do speed down
  • Options
    Unimatrix wrote: »
    Excellent score and team selection. You'd need someone to slow rancor. Teebo lead is still awesome for rancor.

We alternate between heroic and tier 6.
  • Options
    doesn't RG do speed down

Yea, he does. It still helps with TM control. Without it, my TM reducers couldn't have done their jobs as efficiently.
  • Eyi
    209 posts Member
    Options
    Nice...congrats

In my guild we do heroic rancor and ive managed to solo it with a f2p team

Teebo (L)
    Rex
    Qgj
    TFP
    Phasma

All farmable and "easy" to gear the profits here are tenacity down with tfp basic on crit, tmr with qgj and rexs basic (omega) , teebo because teebo and the queen phasma with :
    *her advantage --> tfp crit--> tenacity down
    *speed down
    *defense dow

I know for some ppl rancor now is a joke but what does it matter congrats and give it a try if you have these toons i mention they will help you a lot : D
  • John_Matrix1985
    2276 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Well done, especially with a Gear level 8 teebo.

Word of advise, dont waste limited resources gearing him up. Zader + 4 empire/sith can solo heroic quite easily (even after the bug fix)
  • Options
    Eyi wrote: »
    Nice...congrats
    All farmable and "easy" to gear the profits here are tenacity down with tfp basic on crit, tmr with qgj and rexs basic (omega) , teebo because teebo and the queen phasma with :
    *her advantage --> tfp crit--> tenacity down
    *speed down
    *defense dow

Thanks. I haven't even thought about Tenacity down. Definitely could work wonders in heroic.
  • Ultra
    11597 posts Moderator
    Options
    Mogen wrote: »

Why alternate?
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Mogen wrote: »

Why alternate?

Because we have lower level players as well. Our guild leader wants them to be able to participate in some raids as well.
  • Options
    Even if you got last place on heroic it would be better than a top ten on a t6 rancor. You guys should really only do heroic once you can clear it.