Hows my progress 6 weeks in?

My first post here
Wondering what the community thinks of my pvp team, and if you might be able to identify better fits based on who I have or if I should work on new characters.

My arena team is Sid, Lumi, Kylo, JC, and Daka. I'm between rank 25 and 50 every day.

Thoughts? I'm actively farming Qui Gon, Rey, and Dooku, too. Looking for arena specific advice, but open to any feedback.

Thanks!!
IyUTWK3h.jpg
S9jhXFrh.jpg

Replies

• Options
    Well to be honest if you were free to play I could judge you but your progress is pretty much average(if that) people spend thousands so compared to other players your on average I would say.
  • bigspring78
    99 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I am FTP all the way :)

The Leia was a lucky Chromium pull when I first started, everything else was farmed.
  • Options
    Focus only in 2 teams max . Keep your cristals And money to upgrade them on max everytime And after think about a 3rd teams but don't spend on to much chars .
  • Options
    Well, to get Daka to and Kylo to drop and move to five and six, I'd say you are working some magic to do that in six weeks F2P (several hundred total shards), considering all would have been gotten from cantina credits, with the exception of one Daka shard on L6. Would normally take at least two months to acquire that many on naturals ( 4-5 shards per day average, including level refills). Then you have Vader, most F2P on my ally roster either haven't dropped him yet or have him but not leveled-up yet. Could be there are different definitions of F2P being used, I've seen this in other EA games where people spend $50 a month or less than $100 per month and consider themselves F2P.
    IGN: jq
  • Options
    ive been playing since launch and consider that a pretty good start. you are behind a lot of people if you dont have phasma or dooku. they seem to be top 5 ATM along with lumi sid and kylo/poe
  • Options
    http://imgur.com/a/De9wT

Me at 6 weeks also for comparison. Not sure if I am much more ahead.
    You can all go to hell, me... I'll go to Texas
  • Options
  • Jedisplice
    458 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Image not linking