Stun Team ideas?

Looking to assemble the Ultimate "Stun Team"....and GO!!!

Replies

• Options
    @Qeltar already did he said it was bad
  • Options
    Hmmm...really? How can stopping the other team cold in their tracks be bad? Can you explain, please? Thank you in advance.
  • Options
    Kimbo_Ren wrote: »
    Hmmm...really? How can stopping the other team cold in their tracks be bad? Can you explain, please? Thank you in advance.

It's rubbish because you only get 40-55% chance to stun. when you leave your fate to RNG, your team will be either good or downright nonsense on a bad day.
  • Options
    You'd have to ask him or search the forums
  • Options
    Thanks guys, I just found his thread and read it....you've saved me a bunch of time. Thanks for the tip.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    @Qeltar already did he said it was bad

Well I wouldn't go that far. I'm staying in roughly the top 20 on my server, and considering I haven't starred up anyone in 2 weeks, that's not terrible.
    The team is weak in two areas: RNG (as xJazzx said) and speed. This is a slow, defensive team. The current meta is high speed with lots of damage. A stun team can't compete with a team of Poe-lead one-shotters.
    Until they rein damage in relative to health, the top 10 will always contain DPS teams. I've just decided to accept that rather than jump on the bandwagon.
    It's a really nice feeling when things go the right way and you beat one of those Poe/Phasma monstrosities. :)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    @Qeltar thanks for replying and clearing that up. There may still be room in my roster for an all stun team. Even if it's just to change things up once in awhile.
  • Options
    not that I have an "all stun" team, but it seems to me that those with stuns tend to be a bit on the squishy side.