Battle repports

There should be battle repport, yes after battles. In case we can repport in case we are wuspecting some cheat.

I was just in pvp battle with who had 6* Lumi. First i killed her but the other player had Daka so she revived her. But after that Lumi just blocked every thing i attacked with.

Replies

• Options
    You can't cheat on defense...
  • Options
    It would be a good idea to receive a battle report when your team was on defense. See how they defended and if anything suspiscious happened.
  • Options
    Or what you could tweak to make your team do better. If a certain character always gets targeted first/dies fast... Switch 'em out!
  • Options

Ye ok didnt think about that.

But played agian agianst in pvp. The other players team attacked me 2-3 times before i could attack with some of my toons. Its that normal? Spenden 50 crystal for that battle cys of reward :/
  • Options
    is there a way to see your win/loss record in the arena?
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Tony167 wrote: »
    is there a way to see your win/loss record in the arena?

Not yet. People can see it when they first add you as an ally though, so you could ask someone to drop you and re-add to look at your info.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options

But played agian agianst in pvp. The other players team attacked me 2-3 times before i could attack with some of my toons. Its that normal? Spenden 50 crystal for that battle cys of reward :/

With a phasma lead, a poe, or any fast heroes its possible.
    Just remember you can only cheat on offense, so if you get beat by a team with a way lower powerlevel or very fast (30 secs or something) he might be cheating. But when you attack someone, he cant cheat.
  • Options
    We should be sent a inbox message containing a picture of the team that defeated you. That would be a fantastic addition.
  • Options
    Rolf wrote: »

Not yet. People can see it when they first add you as an ally though, so you could ask someone to drop you and re-add to look at your info.

Cool thank you

• Options

Just remember you can only cheat on offense, so if you get beat by a team with a way lower powerlevel or very fast (30 secs or something) he might be cheating. But when you attack someone, he cant cheat.

All 2-3 times before all my own team members has attacked?
  • Options

All 2-3 times before all my own team members has attacked?

Well that sounds a bit ridiculous. But I cant judge when I don't know the lin ups.
    But in order to cheat like that (enhance your team speed etc.) You'll have to hack the EA servers and change the data for your specific units . That's close to impossible and a lot of work for a computer game.
    Problem with this game is the battle is client sided. After the battle ends the information get sends to ea servers. So the modders can alter the data on their phone during battle and send it to the servers.