Is EP viable at 5*?

I only have him at 5 and don't have the rebels to get him higher. Is he good at 5?

Replies

• Options
    It's all about gear. If you get him to gear 11 he will be just fine
  • Options
    Stars really don't mean much. I have him 7 star gear 10 don't use him because I have 20 other gear 11's
  • Options
    I run him at 6* and finish #1 my arena(lvl 85, g11). His leadership ability really exploits rebel teams and enhances empire toons around him.
  • Options
    i'm doing just fine with my 5* g11 EP.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Yes. I had him at 5* for like 6 months until his event came back a second time around. Pretty much went undefeated in Galactic War since I first got him.

And depending on where you are in the arena you can wreck some havoc with a 5* max gear/max Palp. And he's one of the easier heroes to gear.
  • Options
    Yes. Not too bad to gear up
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    BigFish58 wrote: »
    Yes. Not too bad Extremely easy to gear up

• Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

Palpatine just needs a lot of blue balls.

• Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    Vertigo wrote: »

Palpatine just needs a lot of blue balls.

True, if you have some other characters that need a lot of those blue balls it might be a nuisance, but at least he just needs to scanners for raid gear and then a lot of blue balls lol.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I got mine at 5* and two pieces to tier 10 so hopefully I can replace my droids in the lineup soon for arena since all I see is Wiggs combos still. Looking forward to March when I can use him in raids though. My guild is managing to do regular tank raid now in about 5 or 6 days, and has been progressing rather quickly.
  • Eyi
    209 posts Member
    Options
    I only have him at 5 and don't have the rebels to get him higher. Is he good at 5?

Im 6* and around 7-10th for payout :) go daddy palps
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nihilus needs blue balls too, in case that's a concern.

Don't join the dark side...you will get blue balls.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Nihilus needs blue balls too, in case that's a concern.

Don't join the dark side...you will get blue balls.

I've been prepping for the massive amount of blue balls I'll need for Nihilus.
  • Options
    i'm more focused on palpatine. i should get tier 6 done but i'm probably going to have to wait for the next go around for 7*.

nilihus can wait as far as i'm concerned.