Advice for resistance team

With the new Finn zeta leadership it seems Rey and Poe will be great. But who to put in the team besides those three? Is a full resistance team a great idea or should they be combined with someone else?
I'm primarily thinking of arena

Replies

• Options
    Finn, RT, Poe is the core. Rey is great and Asajj works well as a 5th. That team can take out anything on offence, but is poor on defence.
  • Options
    Trooper is a must, expose on his basic, cleanse, and gains 55% turn meter whenever an enemy becomes exposed. Full resistance could work but if someone had to be dropped I'd go for pilot as while yes she does expose and synergize well with them the three males are too important and Rey does to much damage to drop them. As for who to swap in the my top three would be asajj for a fast cleanse to remove any pre taunters like shore or or baze and has a stun on her basic, B2 for cleaning, buff immunity, and going very often, and sidious for his AoE expose to help clear the exposes put on by Poe, and expose who wasn't already
  • Options
    Thanks guys! Some Good thinking there
  • Options
    Don't do it.

PRO - super fun, and good for HAAT P2.
    PRO - still pretty rare to see full resistance squada, so you can feel special and unique.

PRO & CON - the RNG nature of it will have you getting stomped by position 150 on your arena shard, but the next day you will be roflstomping 1st position.

CON - you need super speed mods on Poe.
    CON x2 - even if Poe is the fastest, his AOE expose is RNG.
    CON x3 - The AI sucks, and wont hold on defense... Ever.

Full resistance will make you happy and feel godlike. Then the next day you will throw your device out of the window. It's a rollercoaster of emotion.
  • Frezza
    116 posts Member
    Options
    Good resistanc teams are devastating and wreck haat p2. Go for it!
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Frezza wrote: »
    Good resistanc teams are devastating and wreck haat p2. Go for it!
    @Frezza
    This thread is from February, why you bring it back up?

Expose has changed since this thread...
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Curadan
    49 posts Member
    Options
    How far back did you have to look to even find this thread...