Help with Arena team

Hello,

I just recently geared up Fives to lvl 8 and he just shot to the top of my team. I used to use Ackbar/Leia/Lando/GS/Luminara because of the speed but now since Dooku and Fives moved up the roster, I was wondering if there was a better combo of 5 that I could use. I've also got Ahsoka to gear lvl 7 recently and am working on STH, QGJ, and Rey but they all require the same purple gear so it's taking a while. Here are my top characters:

Screenshot_2017-02-19-12-12-44.png

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Options
    Gear up Biggs lando STH acbar and wedge
  • Options
    What arena rank are you?
  • darkjedi4z
    24 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    HQFireBall wrote: »
    What arena rank are you?

I'm barely making top 500 so right along the edge of 450-600 or so. #508 currently with 5 battles to play.
  • Options
    HQFireBall wrote: »
    Gear up Biggs lando STH acbar and wedge

I'm still working to unlock Wedge, only 25/80 so far, I can only get him whenever he appears in the Ship Store right now, I'm at an impasse at the last node of Cantina round 5 so can't get to his shards there. I heard Biggs is best with Wedge so I've been steadily building him up for that time.
  • Options
    Would a Captain Phasma led team w/ Fives, Dooku, GS, and Luminara be better than Ackbar/GS/Luminara/Leia or Lando/Dooku or Fives?
  • Options
    You could make a counter/multiattack team with Phasma, Fives, GS and Dooku together with Aayla or Sun Fac. Sounds like a lot of fun.
  • Options
    JaminSpace wrote: »
    You could make a counter/multiattack team with Phasma, Fives, GS and Dooku together with Aayla or Sun Fac. Sounds like a lot of fun.

I could try that. Would I need to worry about healing or debuffing at all?
  • Options
    You don't see a lot of healers in arena as you get higher level. Do you have an account set up with swgoh.gg?

That will help people better understand your squad, mods, gear level and give you better advice.

You've got a great core of rebel characters. The stronger your rebels, the easier it will be to unlock EP during the next round. I would start working on Biggs in GW, level 3 and 4. Additionally, start farming Wedge in level 6 if you're there. If not, Biggs is a great asset and will fit well into your team
  • Options
    mlb1399 wrote: »
    You don't see a lot of healers in arena as you get higher level. Do you have an account set up with swgoh.gg?

That will help people better understand your squad, mods, gear level and give you better advice.

You've got a great core of rebel characters. The stronger your rebels, the easier it will be to unlock EP during the next round. I would start working on Biggs in GW, level 3 and 4. Additionally, start farming Wedge in level 6 if you're there. If not, Biggs is a great asset and will fit well into your team

I didn't know about it, but I just registered. Thanks! How do I share?
  • Options
    darkjedi4z wrote: »

• Options
    darkjedi4z wrote: »

https://swgoh.gg/u/darkjedi4z/collection/
  • Options
    ^^ Hope that helps.