First order squad

Is a first order squad viable? With phasma as leader and the rest the other first order toons?

Replies

• RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Good synergy from what I hear
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    I hear mixed reports about FOO being good, Kylo is decent and FOTP is great. FOST is really bad.
  • HalB
    169 posts Member
    Options
    Well, you have Kylo Ren (cantina shards), FO TIE pilot (hard battles 6 or chromium), FO officer and FO Stormtrooper. I have yet to face a First Order team in the arena, so it is probably not easy to farm and star up, I've seen Phasma, Kylo and TIE pilot with other 2 chars and are good teams.
  • Options
    What other characters should I add to kylo fotp and phasma?
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Dooku has good synergy with Phasma and Luminara is always good. The DPSers also work well in general. GS and Rey.
  • Options
    Alright. Thanks for the help!
  • Options
    Randall wrote: »
    I hear mixed reports about FOO being good, Kylo is decent and FOTP is great. FOST is really bad.

He has 17k hp and 3.2k base damage at max gear and star lvl. Tell me how that is bad, and oh wait he has a 60% counter chance
  • Options
    Boxmint wrote: »
    What other characters should I add to kylo fotp and phasma?

A team: Old Daka, Poe, GS, Poggle. Any will provide benefits but Poe will be a need to keep TIE up in arena. No Poe in star battles. Daka assist with her stun is OP and can pick Poe back up for another expose maybe. Poggle assist is nice with his ability block and his offense up is nice for Kylo and others but TFP will one shot without it. GS crit with ally assist will one shot and may call 2 other people and his health high gear is crazy.
    B team: Sid or Lumi and you will do ok. Sid and Kylo healing immunity is very anoying, with decent AoE, and good AoE with Poe. And Lumi hits hard on assists and her heal is nice obviously.

Poe may be nerfed soon. Then again he may not... But he should be. Just another thing to think about.
  • Options
    Aayla can call 3 too sometimes on an attack or an assist (or her counter for that matter), and her assist is at a higher rate than FO, plus her counter with Kylo end battle will win you a hard game. But she is chromium only. And sexy.
  • Options
    I've been working on a FO/ turn manipulation team.

Phasma 6*
    Kylo 6*
    FOST 4*
    Han 6*
    Luma 7*

I will be taking Luma out later once I figure out who to replace her with.

FOST isn't as bad as everyone says. He is a medium sized high health dps with a decent counter chance. So far FOST and Kylo just do all the heavy lifting. Phasma speeds my guys up and slows some of them down and Han really puts the pressure on them taking the turn meter .
    I use luma for her heal and hard hitting since Han taunts for 3 turns. Han usually does die by 3-4 turns but the longer I can keep him up the more effective he is.
  • Options
    Willkimm98 wrote: »
    Randall wrote: »

He has 17k hp and 3.2k base damage at max gear and star lvl. Tell me how that is bad, and oh wait he has a 60% counter chance

I always get a laugh when people state their opinion as if it were fact when they have zero actual knowledge on the subject.

Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.
  • Options
    To be honest the weakest link in an all first order squad is kylo ren.
    Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.
  • Options
    Nicks075 wrote: »
    To be honest the weakest link in an all first order squad is kylo ren.

True