All You Jedi Haters Just Wait.

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Luke met Ben and about 40 minutes later blew the Death Star up, so reckon he's got some skills,

Although he's not a total badass - he defo needs a Jedi character pronto as farm boy Luke doesn't cut it, and he was such a driving force in the films would seem nuts not to release him in line with episode viii

I do hope he's got both his arms though as at the end of the last film it looked like he had the metal one and a plastic one, so guess kylo chopped him up a bit

Luke wasn't there when Kylo attacked the Jedi Temple. He showed up after the Knights of Ren had already left. He was leaving his daughter Rey on Jakku and was heading back to face Kylo. Because he was late, Kylo killed Mara-Jade (like he did in the EU) and all of Lukes students and then Luke exhiled himself (like Yoda & Obi did).

There's NO way Kylo fought luke one on one let alone cut him up a bit.
  • Options
    Luke met Ben and about 40 minutes later blew the Death Star up, so reckon he's got some skills,

Although he's not a total badass - he defo needs a Jedi character pronto as farm boy Luke doesn't cut it, and he was such a driving force in the films would seem nuts not to release him in line with episode viii

I do hope he's got both his arms though as at the end of the last film it looked like he had the metal one and a plastic one, so guess kylo chopped him up a bit

Luke wasn't there when Kylo attacked the Jedi Temple. He showed up after the Knights of Ren had already left. He was leaving his daughter Rey on Jakku and was heading back to face Kylo. Because he was late, Kylo killed Mara-Jade (like he did in the EU) and all of Lukes students and then Luke exhiled himself (like Yoda & Obi did).

There's NO way Kylo fought luke one on one let alone cut him up a bit.

Who ever said Rey is Luke's kid? If anything it should be a plot twist and be Ben's or Palatine.
  • Options
    the fact is all other teams rebels/empire/sith etc do not require anywhere near that magnitude to be arena dominant
    im sorry regardless of whether its "even might take longer" the fact is 3x zetas and GK are not attainable by me and by the time they are who knows whats going to be going on in this game, i mean im not even close to unlocking the zeta challenge yet. fair enough i need zeta to combat opposing zeta but i shouldnt have to have a zeta team (let alone a 3x zeta team) to compete with the non zeta sith/empire/rebel etc etams.
    i run jedi, its all i care about, and they get eaten by those teams. yes a super zeta'd super modded team is going to be great but so is any team then right? and the fact is the rebels/empire/sith etc are far more winnable with no zetas or super mods than a jedi team, and the zeta requirements to run them are faaaaaaaaaaar less
    also for me i do agree with you that i dont think jedi are underpowered per say (many are but some arent JKA, QGJ, aayla are more than viable etc but i also believe they are better in other team comps rather than an all jedi team) its more the amount of anti jedi there is out there and the viability of them non zeta vs the viability of non zeta other teams.
    darth maul double damage, includining his aoe
    vader can ability block jedi even if he misses, they cannot evade nor resist this
    EP does damage to all jedi at end of turn and EP lead seriously wrecks there tenacity
    sid has massive dodge against them
    dookus debuffs are doubled against jedi
    etc etc etc hell theres even anti jedi on some non sith toons like cad, this is the major problem as personally i do think jedi are underpowered compared to say the sith but its made much much worse by the anti jedi stuff they have where no jedi has any bonus' against anything except the one anti droid jedi
  • Options
    Me :p and imo they should have used the EU character names and story lines. I don't want her to be palp or Ben or Snoke or anyone else's daughter but luke & Mara (even though they had a son in the EU)