Honest Zeta Question

So when Barriss was not WAI and fixed everyone got their Barriss materials back. How come those of us who had Vader fixed did not? That TM was a huge reason I did him over Maul. I'm sure many did him for that.

Replies

• Options
    You mean the tfp bug?
  • Options
    AOE is damaging an enemy so it should impact all hit. That was a big reason to get Vader because of that fast AOE to give you that advantage. Barriss had a bug too, and it was fixed, they got materials back. If anything on a zeta was changed those who got it should get back their investment to re invest in either same, or different. Not some do, some don't
  • Options
    It's not the aoe on tfp they fixed. Do you agree that the tfp basic should only reduce 1 characters TM?
  • Options
    So when Barriss was not WAI and fixed everyone got their Barriss materials back. How come those of us who had Vader fixed did not? That TM was a huge reason I did him over Maul. I'm sure many did him for that.

This has serious been answered 200 times. The horse has been beaten so much all you are doing is kicking a pile of petrified bones.
  • Options
    AOE is damaging an enemy so it should impact all hit. That was a big reason to get Vader because of that fast AOE to give you that advantage. Barriss had a bug too, and it was fixed, they got materials back. If anything on a zeta was changed those who got it should get back their investment to re invest in either same, or different. Not some do, some don't

TFP AoE works. Only TFP basic has been corrected.
  • Options
    What was the change/fix again on Zader?
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Zarriss had a description change - you were no longer getting what you paid for.

Zader was made to work as described, you are still getting what you paid for.

Zaders bug went against the normal process of a leader with 2 tags for a single bonus.

Ex:
    Lando lead sth doesn't get double speed bonus

Palp lead (the second part about potency) both himself and vader didn't get double bonus.

I hope this helps. I get that the description could be misleading and that you thought it was wai, but it didn't follow any system in place before it and it was listed in the bug section (bad excuse I know) for a while that it was being looked at and was NOT wai.