Boba passes gear hog crown to Sith Trooper

2Next

Replies

• Options
    APX_919 wrote: »
    SubzeeeDon wrote: »
    GK. some say... I'm still hoarding his gear and I ain't even unlocked him yet:/ it's those carbantis man. So many carbs.

Well, he IS the Lord of Hunger so...

He's got a lot of blue balls needed too, so I think he might truly be the lord of thirst.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    I'm saving my gear for Nihilus. He's ready for G10 when I unlock him :)

That is awesome. I am not good at saving.
  • Options
    Meh. Hard gear = good gear. Good gear = stronger toon. I'll take the trade. Pain to gear, for sure, but usually worth it.
  • Options
    Meh. Hard gear = good gear. Good gear = stronger toon. I'll take the trade. Pain to gear, for sure, but usually worth it.

key word USUALLY lol (Nute Gunray)
  • Options
    LOL, no doubt. Mob Enforcer, too.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

Been saving for GK for 2-3 weeks now. Still got 2-3 weeks till unlock lol. he better impresss me :/ like I want flowers and want chocolates. I want the whole shabang. I want to be swept off my feet
  • SikrouDeco
    338 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    SubzeeeDon wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »

Been saving for GK for 2-3 weeks now. Still got 2-3 weeks till unlock lol. he better impresss me :/ like I want flowers and want chocolates. I want the whole shabang. I want to be swept off my feet

Ok Leonard (BBT).. lol
    Post edited by SikrouDeco on
  • Options
    Nihilus is very easy to gear to G10 have everything I need and the highlights are a stun gun, 2 rancor raid droid callers and 250 power cell from the mace windy challenge. Oh and also 75 thermal detonator Mk3 which are pretty easy to farm up
  • Options
    Nihilius similar to EP pet swgoh.gg
  • Options
    We can only dream that, one day, they'll put useful gear in the challenges.

One day...
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Nihilus is very easy to gear to G10 have everything I need and the highlights are a stun gun, 2 rancor raid droid callers and 250 power cell from the mace windy challenge. Oh and also 75 thermal detonator Mk3 which are pretty easy to farm up

Yep. Been hoarding so it wasn't too hard.
  • Options
    Sidious stole that crown long ago and been hiding it ever since.