Please do something to Ahsoka's leader ability

It provides the same bonuses as Old Ben only it provides less bonuses to less characters which is kind of silly. Theres two things I propose could be done:

1) rework her leader ability completely to give her synergy with Jedi and clones. This falls in line with her character in every single episode of the Clone Wars minus the one or two where ventress helps her run away after the Jedi think she's a terrorist. I propose giving her something that reads like:

"Jedi and Clone allies gain 15% crit chance and 40% crit damage and gain heal over time and advantage for one turn after scoring a critical hit."

This falls along the theme in the game of her being a crit based attacker with additional surviveability through a heal. It gives her synergy with Jedi and clones because she led clones in battle in multiple episodes

2) give her current leader ability a zeta. Something that could actually give Jedi another viable leader ability outside zQGJ or kenobi and that could give nightsisters a decent leader ability too. I propose zAhsoka looking something like:

"Jedi and nightsister allies gain 15% evasion and 25% turn meter, cleanse all negative status effects, and gain advantage and crit damage up on evade."

This allows her to keep her Jedi/nightsister evasion synergy while allowing her them of being a crit based attacker to come through. The cleanse is there fit along with the theme of her still being a good guy even though she's running away (and to give people additional reason to farm her zeta). It's still probably a step below zQGJ and zaul and can be countered by Zader or palpatine lead.

Any thoughts?