X Wing Glitch

Strange thing happened... Finally got a character from bronzium, and it was ugnaught (excitement died instantly)... However, just as I unlocked him, game went into that all too familiar slow then virtual freeze. The ugnaught picture was stuck at the bright light you see whenever you unlock, but the title of the character, instead of saying Ugnaught, simply read.... X-Wing

Replies

• Options
    Yup it can happen when you upgrade, this happened to a Daka...

sX2CzCE.gif
  • Options
    Ships are coming ... Guess they are already in the client and yours glitched. I take it you didn't get an x-wing? :)
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Yup it can happen when you upgrade, this happened to a Daka...

sX2CzCE.gif

Awesome! Considering Daka is a necromancer of sorts, maybe she was an x-wing in a past life :)
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Options
    What happened when you reset the app? Did you get Ugnaught?
  • Options
    Its a tease, and a bloody effective one as well

GIVE US DOGFIGHTS!
    PLEEEEEEASE!
  • Options
    This is such a tease.
    Since the X-Wing has 7 stars, I'm thinking that it just sits in the middle of your battle line-up like any other character. Weird?
  • Options
    Sadly, yes, I got ugnaught, and he's not great.

Mind you, imagine the calls for a nerf if I had got an X-Wing!
  • Options
    Sadly, yes, I got ugnaught, and he's not great.

Mind you, imagine the calls for a nerf if I had got an X-Wing!

There would still be less X-Wing nerf threads than nerf Poe threads lol
  • Options
    perhaps the ships will sit in the last spot that says no ally available at this time.
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe its just a code with an easter egg name when the games glitched...
  • Options
    The ships will probably only be used in the ship part. Not intermingled with the characters. Although makes you wonder how guys like Poe, Vader, FOTP, Resistance Pilot will factor into that.

People complain about Poe now, When you have Poe the pilot tearing things up it will add more fuel to the fire.
  • Options
    Fun fact, Biggs Darklighter his description mentions he has built in ship synergie. More fuel for discussion!
  • Options
    There are lots of ships already in the game data. So they exist, but they haven't been unlocked yet.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Even better, Biggs leader ability is linked to ships. (That's why it isn't already in game.)
  • Options
    Oh star destroyers must be coming with an 'empire' typing so Vader finally has someone to use leader skill on
  • Options
    I say leave ships for another mobile game entirely and spend the resources fixing and balancing the game we have.
    I'd rather have special weekly or monthly events with unique prizes than another game tacked onto this one.
  • Options
    There are heaps of ship data in the client. Some with skills, some without. As far as I guess, the ship might probably be like the large creature in HoDA. let's wait and see ;)
  • Options
    Anakin should get a big ship synergy for the first 2 rounds, untill he crashes it
    Roger roger
  • Options
    Ships are the mission in the far right corner of the cantina with the Hutt behind Slave-1 and the Millennium Falcon.

Sorry to rez this thread, but I just noticed that Biggs has "Ship Synergies" and wondered wth that meant.