Non-Serious Jar-Jar Proposal

LandoAntilles91
23 posts Member
edited February 2017
Jar-Jar is the worst Star Wars character of all time, shouldn't be added to the game,and won't be.

But just for giggles, if he was added, here's how I'd do it. Make him a tank with extremely high Heath, and protection from gear level one. He has no active abilities; he can't attack, he can't do anything. He only has a unique: a permanent, automatic taunt that forces the opposing squad to attack only him until he dies. You could only upgrade his unique, and all increases in gear, level, stars, and mods would only apply to increasing his health and protection.

It would be ridiculous, potentially useful when maxed, and would perfectly represent fan frustration with his character in the films.

Again, I wouldn't actively want this to happen, and he will never be added. Just a fun troll-y idea I had.

Replies

• Options
    Edit, first sentence: "shouldn't be added to the GAME"
  • Options
    An auto taunt that stays until he is defeated? That's actually too good for jar-jar.
  • Options
    He should have a OHKO ability like what Nihilus has, no cooldown though, but you can only use his escape ability, and he always escapes the battle.
  • Options
    @wearywarrior74 oh, it's definitely too good for him. The impetus was that he should've died multiple times in Ep 1 but didnt, so that's why he's a tank who taunts.

For your idea: the ability to "escape" a battle would only apply in raids, and maybe GW? I haven't looked at Nihilus's kit yet, can he escape any battle? I feel like escaping wouldn't make sense outside of raids (and GW, but I don't know of any toon that can escape anything that isn't a raid, and in a raid any toon can attempt escaping).
  • Options
    Wouldn't Jar-Jar be more an evasion tank than a health / protection tank? Though-out Clone Wars, my memory of Jar-Jar is him bumbling into things and causing them to blow up. I actually wouldn't mind a Jar-Jar character just because, for as bad as he may be ... it's JAR-JAR!
  • Options
    I was being silly about any jar-jar abilities.
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    They should add a Porkins toon too.

Basically he has one attack then he auto dies.