Weapons

I guess it would be cool if weapons were equip able.
DC 15A, can be used be anyone, but clones get another special or basic when equipped.
E5, can be used by anyone, grants extra special or basic to separatists.( cannot be used by B2 )
Red Crystal lightasaber, can be used by any darksider, but grants bonus damage on aoe attacks by Sith and Asajj.
T21 light repeating blaster rifle- Grants bonus attack chance to Emipre characters, can also be used by Clones and Droids.
1...2...3! You're dead!

Replies

• Options
    Mods are already bad enough. I would prefer zeta abilities.
  • Options
    They will make separate toons for each with each iteration better than the previous one then release a rework of the old toon to make it better than the new toon then double zeta the new old toon to make it better than the rework toon with each version available for $3,000.
  • Options
    I think it would be cool - but I think they would need to scrap everything and start over. Mods, omegas, zetas, etc. have already made the game a little wonky IMO.
  • Options
    +100000 awesome idea
  • Options
    Also, a clear gear and mod section.
    Gear - Mk 2 BlasTech Compressors, Mk 3 Powercell, etc.
    Mods - Burst Cell- boosts damage, reduces potency
    Durasteel mesh body- Increases speed, decreases defence
    Stuff like this which actually modifies attributes, doesn't blindly boost some.
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    They will make separate toons for each with each iteration better than the previous one then release a rework of the old toon to make it better than the new toon then double zeta the new old toon to make it better than the rework toon with each version available for $3,000.
    Kind of my feelings. I would worry that it would just be another money sink for the best weapons, and more grinds to spend our energy on.
  • Options
    Mods didn't work out at all to increase toon customization, just made it a speed grab.

I'd be cool with weapon customization but maybe keep the power creep real low. It's more about making your toons look different.

But, while some people would like that, if it werent' a game changer it wouldn't garner interest so it would fall to the wayside. So, probably wont happen.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice