Will we ever see a mod exchange in Guilds

KueChael
930 posts Moderator
It would have to be 5* for 5 * etc.

So if a member has extra speed mods they could trade them for critical chance. 1 for 1 per day.

Replies

• Options
    I guess this would open a mod market, because you can move from guild to another guild whe you want without real downside.

So you will se people selling mods, for real money, no ebay etc.

For sure :disappointed:
  • Options
    a.k.a. Exploit option.

Got a bad feeling about this.
  • Ultra
    11602 posts Moderator
    Options
    I don't think this should be a thing. People should work hard to earn their own mods individually.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Alt farming = You're gonna have a bad time
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Alt farming = You're gonna have a bad time

This is why most in-game trading is (and has to be) extremely limited. WAY to easy to exploit for those that are of that particular bent.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Lots of people run multiple accounts, they will never be allowed to move anything of real value between them. This idea would see mods with high speed secondaries being moved to main accounts by the dozen, while truly exceptional mods would get traded on a black market for cash. It is a terrible idea that was not thought through in the least, fortunately the devs would never in a million years implement it.
  • Options
    Improved drop rates would fix everything