Best First Order teams

Would like to discuss the best First Order variations in the current format. I'm working on a Phasma/Kylo/FOTP/Poe setup. Need opinions on that set and on the 5th. I need a solid 5th to really round this out. I'm thinking Dooku for his extra attacks/counter and stun or Lumi for power/heal. Possibly add another tank? ST Han? Only problem there is I don't think there's enough firepower. Please discuss

Replies

• Options
    I could also take out Kylo if he isn't providing enough damage. Maybe add a 7* Cad Bane?
  • Options
    Add FOO
  • Options
    Replacing who
  • Options
    And I'm still farming Poe so FOO would be far behind the rest
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    FOO is nice. But consider Dooku. He gains extra turn meter whenever he attacks out of his regular order, so getting called in by Phasma adds some synergy.

Otherwise I'd go Daka. She can't hit hard but the ability to gain bonus stuns from regular attacks is just plain awesome.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Nonemo wrote: »
    FOO is nice. But consider Dooku. He gains extra turn meter whenever he attacks out of his regular order, so getting called in by Phasma adds some synergy.

Otherwise I'd go Daka. She can't hit hard but the ability to gain bonus stuns from regular attacks is just plain awesome.

Dont forget other bonuses for using her.......
    Shes a decent healer
    Good health when properly geared up
    You already mentioned stuns
    She can revive in 3 dif ways
  • Options
    Phasma, ST Han/Poe, FOTP, FOO, Kylo

Farm ST Han in Arena Shipments, so you can use Cantina for FOO.

Kylo can be replaced with Dooku.

At least that's what I'm building towards, not sure how they hold up on Defence though.

I'm currently Lvl 64 - Phasma, ST Han, GS, Lumi, Dooku, just beat my server #1 Lvl 70 - Sid, with Poe
  • Options
    I'm 15 shards away from 7* Han. Using cantina for Poe so I can't get FOO yet