Great guild looking for serious players to complete HAAT

Deebo
43 posts Member
edited February 2017
Looking for serious players to get us to the top. We have a strong guild mixed mostly with p2p and a few f2p players. We want HAAT ready players!

“Travelling through hyperspace ain’t like dustin’ crops, boy!”
“They’re getting closer.” “…Oh yeah? Watch this.” (…Long pause — the engine sputters and dies.)

JEDIMasters 01
US CST
35+ 7* toons
10+ gear 10 or 11
600 daily
Use LINE

Message me on LINE my profile name is Deebo.
Ally Code: 871-822-842

Look us up
Jedi Masters
871 379 528
Post edited by Deebo on

Replies

• Options
    Bump
  • Options
    what up deebo, i wasin your last guild. Im thinking about joining a better raiding guild.how many active members you got?
  • Options
    nice to cross paths again! We have 48/50. We do the normal tank challenge in less than a day. The heroic tank we make it to P3. I'm looking for some top players that might want to merge? how many g10 or g11 toons do you currently have? we are very active
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Up
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Looking for serious players to get us to the top. We have a strong guild mixed mostly with p2p and a few f2p players. We want HAAT ready players!

“Travelling through hyperspace ain’t like dustin’ crops, boy!”
    “They’re getting closer.” “…Oh yeah? Watch this.” (…Long pause — the engine sputters and dies.)

JEDIMasters 01
    US CST
    35+ 7* toons
    10+ gear 10 or 11
    600 daily
    Use LINE

Message me on LINE my profile name is Deebo.
    Ally Code: 871-822-842[/quote]

Look us up
    Jedi Masters
    871 379 528
  • Options
    We are a strong guild that need help making it to the last phase of the heroic tank. You will need 8-10 gear 11 toons. We are ranked in the top 60 for Rancor on the leader board. We finish the normal tank on 6 to 7 hours. Heroic tank we get stuck in p3. That was a couple of weeks ago. We are a US based guild and our reset is at 6:30 central and we start the rancor every other day at 7:30 central. We would be open to a merger with a guild if there would like to come to the Jedi Masters

Look us up
    Jedi Masters
    line Id Jedi Jay

871 379 528
  • Deebo
    43 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Options
    We are a strong guild that need help making it to the last phase of the heroic tank. You will need 8-10 gear 11 toons. We are ranked in the top 60 for Rancor on the leader board. We finish the normal tank in less than 6 hours. We have someone that can SOLO P1 now. So no one goes in p1 and we all go in when p2 starts.

We are a US based guild and our reset is at 6:30 central and we start the rancor every other day at 7:30 central. We would be open to a Small merger with a guild if there would like to merge TO the Jedi Masters.

We need people with solid p2 and p3 teams.

Look us up
    Jedi Masters
    line Id Jedi Jay

871 379 528
  • Deebo
    43 posts Member
    Options
    up
  • PrideOfTheWicked
    254 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Jim Bob Co.oter from Detroit Michigan says.... since joining JediMasters, I bought a sports car, started dating a super model, cussed out my mother in law, regrew a head full of hair and left a heater on my boss's desk (Results not typical. Individual experience may vary)*
  • Deebo
    43 posts Member
    Options
    Up
  • Options
    C'mon shake ya body, baby do dat Conga, I know ya can't control yourself any longa
  • Options
    Bump
  • Deebo
    43 posts Member
    Options
    Lol. I hope people are reading your comments. Classic Pride!
  • VektorT
    111 posts Member
    Options
    Hey, man! I have one of you guys on my shard named Ciedra. I'm Vektor T and would like to know the GMT of his reward! Thanks!