Ima Gun Di lead

Is it me or if anyone has cpunter IGD leader will give then 30% counter dmg when it only states jedi ive seen it buff none countering heros and also heros who have counter, just face one with a dooku and hes doing 8k-10k dmg

Replies

• Options
    Everyone gets the counter damage, only jedi get counter chance.
  • scuba
    14059 posts Member
    Options
    As far as I know it is still broke so no one is actually getting the counter damage.
  • DTK
    21 posts Member
    Options
    @Thor_Odinson1 are you sure and if so that means every hero would get the counter chance plus the counter dmg
  • Options
    It's broke for sure. When I use IGD lead, Aayla should counter everytime (she doesn't) and kit should counter more then he does. I've noticed Jedi without counter already (Ahsoka, QGJ for example) counter quote a lot.
  • scuba
    14059 posts Member
    Options
    DTK wrote: »
    Thor_Odinson1 are you sure and if so that means every hero would get the counter chance plus the counter dmg
    It is coded that only Jedi get counter chance but all allies get counter damage

yNZJBM2.jpg

Last time I tested the counter damage was not working
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    DTK wrote: »
    Thor_Odinson1 are you sure and if so that means every hero would get the counter chance plus the counter dmg
    It is coded that only Jedi get counter chance but all allies get counter damage

yNZJBM2.jpg

Last time I tested the counter damage was not working

Yeah the counter damage doesn't work right now, which is too bad, I've been wanting to put Dooku and Fives under an IGD lead for a while. Heck maybe even toss Kylo in there nowadays jsut for kicks.
  • Options
    It's broke for sure. When I use IGD lead, Aayla should counter everytime (she doesn't) and kit should counter more then he does. I've noticed Jedi without counter already (Ahsoka, QGJ for example) counter quote a lot.

Aayla does counter every time, that part works correctly.
  • Options
    I haven't combo'd them in awhile but I thought there was times she didn't? (And yes I have her at 70% and IDG at 30%)
  • Options
    I haven't combo'd them in awhile but I thought there was times she didn't? (And yes I have her at 70% and IDG at 30%)

She's actually a t 65% and Ima is +35%, and for a while it wasn't working but I believe they fixed the counters to make them additive now.
  • Options
    Oh yeah lol see it's been awhile. I just know they added to 100%
  • Options
    You're right, just checked and she countered everytime. Although defiantly doesn't seem like she's doing +75% counter damage.
  • Options
    You're right, just checked and she countered everytime. Although defiantly doesn't seem like she's doing +75% counter damage.

She's not, IGD's counter damage bonus doesn't work.