top 50 arena player with level 1 abilities???

Hello. Im newer to SWGOH, only a few months in but doing pretty well. I just joined the forums because i have a question. Sorry if i posted in the wrong area, i figure general discussion would work though. I am top 25 to 50 in my shard. Ussually llace 32nd. I have noticed a guy creep up the ranks lately.
Let me just tell the story. I went to do an arena battle. I was being battled, i take a look to guess who is attacking me. I land on a certain player. Sure enough after he lost I received an ally request. I start looking over his leader, a level 71 7 star Qui Gon. I notice something funny. all of his abilities are at level 1...... isnit really possible for a player with no mats invested in abilities to climb to the top 50??? He lost, so I'm not here to cry lol. Just curious if this is common?

Replies

• Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Post a screen shot plz.
  • Options
    Is that what those are for?

Thanks. #1 here I come.
  • scuba
    14186 posts Member
    Options
    Did you go in and look at the character or just look at the pop up for ally request? For some reason the ally request popup shows the ability as level 1
  • Options
    I did just look at the pop up. I didnt know it didnt show the ability level. For some reason it must have just caught my eye this time. Thank you for the answer. I will add him and check it out that way . I thought he would make a lame ally with no abilities hahaha